Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
93 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 93

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Hamilton Park Christmas Tree
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

borisp wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
I have had the pleasure of putting 9 people in jail over my time in the Hamilton Park area but the d-bag who did this is one I'd really love to beat the crap out of personally.

Was it a real jail - or you are talking about your basement?

Someone's drunk and lonely and bitter this Christmas Eve. It was a real jail and you are welcome. Perhaps your homeland needs you? The sh#t is really hitting the fan over there.

Posted on: 2011/12/25 2:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
I have had the pleasure of putting 9 people in jail over my time in the Hamilton Park area but the d-bag who did this is one I'd really love to beat the crap out of personally.

Was it a real jail - or you are talking about your basement?

Posted on: 2011/12/25 2:43

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/5/20 2:05
Group:
Registered Users
It was so nice to see the pics on the tree this year. I had my doggie on there back in the day before those photos were stolen. Back then it was such a sweet way to pull all us dog owners together. Again, I was happy to see that revived. Keep it up! : )

Posted on: 2011/12/17 5:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2011/12/16 23:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Jan, if you read this I have a load of laminate sheets and a portable machine. Call me if you need anything.

Posted on: 2011/12/16 22:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
****Cross Posting**** from an email
Hi Everyone,

Below is an email I received this morning from our neighbor Matt C******. He found the majority of our pet pictures on top of the sewer drain by the entrance to HPK at 8th/Jersey and has them in safe keeping.
There were originally 35 pet pictures hung on the tree.

I will not be defeated! Those of you who know me personally know how determined I am with what I set out to accomplish and do for the neighborhood!

I will be getting the salvaged pet pictures from Matt this evening and I will be hanging them back on the tree, and this time, I am going to WIRE them onto the Christmas tree branches!

FYI: Regarding the 35 Pet Pictures Stolen:
-Today I spoke to Officer Jim Daly about the pictures, he is the Officer in the Interceptor that you often see inside Hamilton Park. He will be back on duty tomorrow and will keep an eye on the tree pictures when inside the park.

-I called the East District and they will alert the night time patrol cars to swing by HPK.

-I will be filing a formal written complaint tonight at the East District Police when I get home from work so we have this vandalism/theft on file.

-I have received more pet pictures via email to process and to hang on the tree. With these new additional pictures, we will have over 50 pictures on the tree.
Each picture is costing the HPNA approximately $5 each for supplies needed to print & laminate for the HPNA tree, I am personally processing, printing, and laminating these pictures and my time is donated.

Please be vigilant! Need your help!
ALL these pictures were stolen off the tree last night. Please be vigilant and watch for anyone taking these pictures off the tree and call the East District at 201-547-5477 immediately. Thanks!

Best,
Jan

Posted on: 2011/12/16 22:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
It's an old tradition that the HPNA is doing again.Pictures of all the pets. So nice to see they put the pics up this year. Like many years back some d-bag took all the pictures off the tree last night. I will let Jan chime in with the rest. It's such a sweet tradition. This year 4 of the remaining "old school" dogs passed. My Athena was one of them. Jan will have the pictures back up. She is relentless, I <3 her!!

Posted on: 2011/12/16 22:42

Hamilton Park Christmas Tree
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/31 2:51
Group:
Registered Users
I walk thru the park to and from work most every day, the tree is so pretty at night. But what's the story with all the pictures? I've been meaning to check it out but this morning it looked like they were all gone?

Posted on: 2011/12/16 21:54

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017