Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
86 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 86

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: How do you dispose of paint in JC?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/3 18:57
Group:
Registered Users
I dropped off an assortment of paint and paint-thinner, even some caulk and other various rusty mystery cans of stuff at the JCIA (501 Route 440) on Tuesday.
As you're drving out 440 toward Bayonne, you'll see the JCIA Administration building - and RIGHT AFTER that on the right there is another driveway that says truck entrance.

PUll into the truck entrance and you'll see a large open garage door. Pull up there, and get out of your car - go into the garage on foot and immediately on our right is a dark windowed 'office' which is like a box. It doesn't look like its open or accessible. If you peer in you'll see people. around the corner of the box is a door that says "Dispatch" just go in and give them proof of residence (liscence is best). They write down the # and tell you to take you paint to the next garage entrance, where you unload it.

That is all. But get there between the posted hours 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Posted on: 2011/9/17 10:32

How do you dispose of paint in JC?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
I know this was answered at one point, but I was unable to find the link. While I'm at it, how about paint thinner and stripper?

edit: check that, I found the paint link at http://www.jciaonline.org/recspecial.php but what about the paint stripper?

Posted on: 2011/9/17 2:48

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017