Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: 'Dog day' at the JC Reservoir
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/21 18:57
From NJ
Group:
Registered Users
OH man! I am so bummed...I definitely would have come if this were advertised better. I'll have to keep up with JCList more often I guess.

Posted on: 2009/7/13 17:50

Re: 'Dog day' at the JC Reservoir
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/6/13 16:30
Group:
Registered Users
this event was awesome! i hope that it becomes a regular event! it was so fun to see the dogs running around in the reservoir. my dog enjoyed the heck out of it!!

Posted on: 2009/7/13 15:49

'Dog day' at the JC Reservoir
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
'Dog day' at the JC Reservoir

Hudson Reporter - July 10, 2009

Those who support using the Jersey City Reservoir for open space will get an extra treat this weekend if they want to let their dogs roam.

We got this release from the reservoir preservation folks:

"This Sunday, July 12th from 11AM-1PM is Dog Day at the Reservoir! (The Reservoir will be closed on Saturday to all except those fishing.)

"Bring your dog to Reservoir for some fun in the sun. The day will be devoted to dogs and their owners. So, let your dog enjoy a run around the reservoir trails and a swim in the lake.

"The Humane Society will be at the event with dogs to adopt and information about their animals and animal adoption. There will be a local dog groomer/shampooer, a dog trainer on hand to answer questions, and information about dog sitting/walking services in the area.

"But wait, there's more! Contests with prizes for dogs and owners! Come and enjoy the fun.

"Activities will take place at the gate on Jefferson Avenue between Central & Summit. Contact Board Secretary, Mark Tursi (mtursi@njcu.edu) with any questions.

"Note: Poor weather might result in cancellation. Off leash dogs are welcome, but aggressive dogs are not. Please be sure to bring a leash and monitor your dog at all times.

"We hope to see all of you dog owners on Sunday at the Reservoir!"

Posted on: 2009/7/10 12:23

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017