Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
146 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 146

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: I Love Greenville Community Partnership
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Fantastic news; nothing is better when a local community take an active role by taking ownership of their neighborhood and collectively lobby cityhall for change and improvements.

Hopefully they can seek parity in cityhall spending in their community, as they do in the 'wealthier' parts of the city!

Posted on: 2014/11/19 20:38
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

I Love Greenville Community Partnership
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
The I Love Greenville Community Partnership (GCP) is a neighborhood association administered by GSECDC that is located in the Greenville Neighborhood of Jersey City, New Jersey. Centered on MLK Drive, the neighborhood boundaries are Union St, Ocean Ave, Woodlawn Ave and Bergen Ave. The neighborhood faces challenges like: 40% of the City's foreclosures; an area median income half of the City's median income; and, has between a 17-20% unemployment rate.

The GCP formed in late 2011 as an effort to improve quality of life issues in in-and-around MLK Drive. Administrated by Garden State Episcopal CDC, GCP is made of up residents, stakeholders, business owners, houses of worship and non-profit organizations that service the community. As our first order of business we completed a neighborhood plan that sets goals and devised strategies and activities to reach those goals. The final plan can be viewed below. Moving forward GCP will be implementing plan activities.

More

If you never been to GV no one cares what you think.

Posted on: 2014/11/19 18:13

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017