Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
128 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 128

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: 2 people shot on Neptune Avenue in Jersey City: police radio
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/6/18 4:03
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

2 people shot on Neptune Avenue in Jersey City: police radio
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Patrick McGovern/The Jersey Journal

Two people were shot last night near the corner of Neptune Avenue and Ocean Avenue in Jersey City, according to police radio transmissions and residents.

Five shots were fired and one person was hit in the leg, while the other was shot in the arm, police said over the radio at 11:06 p.m.

One resident, who did not want to be named, said two men were shot. Their condition or current location is currently unknown.

The shooting appeared to be a random attack, one man in the area of the shooting said today.

?The shots were loud,? said a neighbor who did not want to be identified. ?I heard three or four shots, it sounded like fireworks.?

Many of the neighborhood residents heard the attack last night, but were fearful of giving their identity when speaking about it today.

?I heard a ?pop, pop, pop, pop,?? said another neighbor, who also did not want to be identified. ?Then I saw all the emergency vehicles.?

?These guys, they sell drugs all day, every day,? she continued. ?The cops don?t do anything about it.?

?The scene looked like something out of CSI,? said another resident.

Posted on: 2014/6/17 16:07

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017