Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
170 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 170

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Lincoln Park: Carjacking at knife point ends in head-on crash; suspect, 2 women hospitalized
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/1/10 1:54
Group:
Registered Users
sucks for the 2 girls, but seriously, Fark that a-hole that jacked that car. I love karmic retribution stories!

ANNND, the owener of the jacked car will likely get any personal property left in the car back, as well as a total loss on the vehicle super fast! minus the deductible, but still...

i've seen people get cars back that are just mangled inside and sometimes out that just get "repaired/refurbished"

Posted on: 2011/10/11 18:39

Lincoln Park: Carjacking at knife point ends in head-on crash; suspect, 2 women hospitalized
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Jersey City carjacking ends in head-on crash; suspect, 2 women hospitalized Monday, October 10, 2011, 10:12 PM By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal A carjacking ends on Duncan Avenue between Kennedy Boulevard and Bergen Avenue where the fleeing vehicle (red) collided head-on with another (green) and slammed into a parked car, Monday, Oct. 10, 2011. Here, police recovered what they said may have been the weapon used in the carjacking. Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal Carjacking ends in crash gallery (4 photos) A Jersey City carjacking suspect is in critical condition after slamming head-on into another vehicle while speeding in the wrong direction on Duncan Avenue this afternoon, officials said. Two women in the car that was struck by the fleeing vehicle have also been taken to the Jersey City Medical Center and are listed in stable condition and expected to be OK, Police Lt. Edgar Martinez said. The knife-point carjacking occurred around 3:30 p.m. at West Side and Duncan avenues, and the high speed crash that threw car parts more than 50 feet occurred just east of Kennedy Boulevard. The car carrying the two woman was struck with such force that it also smashed into a parked car where it came to rest. The woman whose car was taken was brought to the West District Police Station to be interviewed, but Martinez said he was unable to provide the names of any of those involved at this time. A police officer at the crash scene found a knife inside the carjacked vehicle and officers believe it was the weapon used during the carjacking. A woman at the scene said she was driving on Kennedy Boulevard when the fleeing red compact car cut her off and turned onto Duncan Avenue heading the wrong way toward Bergen Avenue. "He almost hit my car on the Boulevard and I hit the brakes and screamed, 'He's going to the wrong way,' " said the woman, who refused to give her name. "He did not hesitate. He did not hit the brakes. He was just going through." Resized Image

Posted on: 2011/10/11 8:35

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017