Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
159 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 159

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: PCUE BOE Candidate's Forum

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/10/1 17:19
Group:
Registered Users
holdon,
why do you call Jayson Burg scary? I dont find him scary at all.

And i think there are some good candidates in the bunch.

Posted on: 2011/4/1 18:07

PCUE BOE Candidate's Forum
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/7/25 1:38
Group:
Registered Users
As a totally independent new JC resident and tax payer with no children, I decided to attend my first boe debate.

After reading several post here, in the newspapers and otherwise, I decided to get involved.

Here's my take on the forum:

Ms Mack seems to be a permanent fixture of the BOE and therefore seemly is part of the problem. Carol Harrison is a snoot who doesn't seem to represent anything in jc despite her bio. Marvin Adames is from Newark (nuff said) These 3 people are puppets of the Fulop machine whose focus is solely on downtown. They are out of touch with the average and common folks. Why do we need a political controlled boe???????
Amanda Khan sounds as if she is heading a revolution in a third world country. Too much banter and not enough substance. Besides, where the hell has she been.
Hiral Patel is apparently running again. Why??
Mr Youseff, the teacher, should be admired for running and he should be the most informed. The problem is, he didnt sound as such.
Fran Thompson looks like a sesame street character and should leave the board and go back to work with her fellow muppets. She is also apparently part of the problem.
Aury Nunez is wife of a teacher in Snyder. Her campaign will be as successful as that school is, as she sounded as if she knows absolutely nothing
Jayson Burg is scary
Vidya Gangadin is the parent of 4 children in public school and apparently has been in involved in public education as a member of this or that. Hooray, but she sounds like she's having a conversation with herself. She needs to be somewhere between herself and Ms. Khan.
This leaves me to say..........is anybody else running?............please!!!

Can't wait til the next debate :)

Posted on: 2011/4/1 16:45

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017