Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
162 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 162

more...

Browsing this Thread:   3 Anonymous Users

Re: Lite Rail at King Drive
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/5 16:38
Group:
Banned
You should have called the NJT police at 1-800-242-0236 instead of posting here.

I saw the same thing happen at the Washington St. crossing by 1st.

Look up "irony" in the dictionary when you get a chance.

Posted on: 2013/9/17 10:44

Re: Lite Rail at King Drive
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
First of all, if the train was passing through a green light, then there's an error with the signal and you should report it right away to both NJT and PSEG (I'm nearly sure they're the ones that handle traffic lights - if not, someone else in this thread will surely correct me).

Secondly, aren't you both a politician and a public speaker? How the hell is your grammar so awful? I can fully understand kids, recent immigrants and such speaking like that, but someone who's ran for office multiple times? That's just embarrassing.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I had to go travel to Kennedy Blvd from Journal Square, the problem is so many street are block off due to construction. Finally, the I was on King Drive which is parallel to Kennedy Blvd, the light turned green allowing cars to go forward; to my horror the Lite Rail Train was moving on King Drive and was less than 10 feet from my car. Why was the light traffic green? Shouldn't there be a arm that comes down to stop cars from going? Ironically, I was trying to keep an appointment at my doctor's office. Please be careful around the Lite Rail, King Drive had a number of accidents with the Lite Rail in the past.

Posted on: 2013/9/17 3:57

Lite Rail at King Drive
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
I had to go travel to Kennedy Blvd from Journal Square, the problem is so many street are block off due to construction. Finally, the I was on King Drive which is parallel to Kennedy Blvd, the light turned green allowing cars to go forward; to my horror the Lite Rail Train was moving on King Drive and was less than 10 feet from my car. Why was the light traffic green? Shouldn't there be a arm that comes down to stop cars from going? Ironically, I was trying to keep an appointment at my doctor's office. Please be careful around the Lite Rail, King Drive had a number of accidents with the Lite Rail in the past.

Posted on: 2013/9/16 21:00

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017