Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: HC politicians call Gov. Christie's claim that county is out to "help themselves" outrage
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/10 16:39
From Donny City
Group:
Registered Users
?Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.? - Joseph Stalin

Posted on: 2012/3/19 19:00

Re: HC politicians call Gov. Christie's claim that county is out to "help themselves" outrage
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/13 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Billy Netchert is a made-man in the Hudson County political crime family. It's only right that they find a job for the missus.

Posted on: 2012/3/19 1:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Yes HB... I knew that. Barbara Netchert the Sue Simmons of County Clerks.
(and yes I am ill)

Hudson County Clerk: special-election snafu was 'honest mistake'

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... nty_clerk_special-el.html

Jersey City residents getting new school ballots

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ty_residents_getting.html

Posted on: 2012/3/18 23:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Hey speaking of HC helping themselves ..let?s talk HCIA ?found this over on the nj.com comments.

Does anyone know if this is legit?

Is it the same Netchert? Bill and William?
If he is the HCIA General Counsel could a $180K contract be awarded to his law firm?
Is he retired and was hired back by the HCIA?

These are the posts that were on nj.com. They were on the thread a while ago about the FBI taking HCIA records..the ?raid?.

Could someone explain to me how this isn?t a conflict of interest? Bill Netchert is the HCIA?s General Counsel right? I saw a piece in the legal notices section of the Jersey Journal a few weeks ago. It said that the HCIA awarded a $180,000 contract to Netchert, Dineen & Hillman for one year of Professional Legal Services. Wow!
Maybe the FBI can.

Awarded to : Netchert, Dineen & Hillmann?. Services: Professional Legal Services?. Term: January 1 through December 31, 2012?. Cost: $180,000.00 December 27, 2011 By: Norman M. Guerra Chief Executive Officer.

I hope as a tax payer something wasn?t pulled over our eyes. In the NJ retirement website under pension there is a William Netchert that retired from HCIA in 2011 last salary $179K. I know Netchert was in the HC jobs for many years. I am assuming Bill and William is the same person and it says born 1944. If they are the same person..Did they rehire Bill Netchert as General Counsel and pay his firm the $180K? Or is he getting a salary from HCIA and they awarded his firm 180K? Either way something smells..but than again it is HC. (does anyone know or am I nuts)

lol .. so does anyone know if Netchert is getting a salary for being the HCIA General Counsel? Isn't he also retired from some other HC job?

It seems like more HC /JC bullshi* right? Go get em Christie doaway with County Government starting with HC!!!!Please!

You really want to be ill? Barbara Netchert, County Clerk, is Bill/William Netchert's wife.

Posted on: 2012/3/18 23:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Every day on 970am, The Answer, they manage to fit Hudson Cty/Jersey City into its morning thing about crime & corruption.

Barkeep! Another round!

Posted on: 2012/3/18 23:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
Tom Degise isn't some doe eyed lamb. Sigh Hudson County is pretty corrupt, you really can't argue that point.

Posted on: 2012/3/18 23:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/1/6 18:15
Group:
Banned
The governor is correct. We have a big, corrupt democratic machinery here.

Posted on: 2012/3/18 22:32

HC politicians call Gov. Christie's claim that county is out to "help themselves" outrage
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Hudson County politicians call Gov. Christie's claim that county is out to "help themselves" outrageous

Published: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 6:34 PM
Updated: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 6:34 PM

By Stephanie Musat/ For The Jersey Journal

Governor Chris Christie took the stage in Illinois in support of Mitt Romney's presidential bid. But before the New Jersey Governor talked about the Republican nominee, he took a shot at one of his own counties.

In his 28-minute speech, Christie constantly referenced New Jersey as a punch line but some Hudson County politicians think the governor took it too far when he called Hudson County for its corruption-riddled past.

"We have a great county in New Jersey called Hudson County," Christie said. "These are folks who definitely color outside the lines. It?s a big county with big ideas of how to help themselves."

Hudson County Executive Tom DeGise said using Hudson County as the butt of his jokes is getting old.
"Christie is supposed to represent 21 counties, not 20," he said.

DeGise admitted that Hudson County's history is "undeniable" but he said it is unfair to group all Hudson County officials with those who have had a corrupt past.

"There are a lot of us who work hard and to lump us all together is outrageous and irresponsible."

Freeholder Anthony Romano said the claim is "heavy," saying it was unfair to make a blanket statement about the county.

He said he can't speak for all politicians, but his goal is to better the quality of life for his constituents, and resents the idea that his political power is used selfishly.

"I'm taken aback by his comments," he said. "It's surprising."

Full JJ piece?

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... nty_politicians_resp.html

Hey speaking of HC helping themselves ..let?s talk HCIA ?found this over on the nj.com comments.

Does anyone know if this is legit?

Is it the same Netchert? Bill and William?
If he is the HCIA General Counsel could a $180K contract be awarded to his law firm?
Is he retired and was hired back by the HCIA?

These are the posts that were on nj.com. They were on the thread a while ago about the FBI taking HCIA records..the ?raid?.

Could someone explain to me how this isn?t a conflict of interest? Bill Netchert is the HCIA?s General Counsel right? I saw a piece in the legal notices section of the Jersey Journal a few weeks ago. It said that the HCIA awarded a $180,000 contract to Netchert, Dineen & Hillman for one year of Professional Legal Services. Wow!
Maybe the FBI can.

Awarded to : Netchert, Dineen & Hillmann?. Services: Professional Legal Services?. Term: January 1 through December 31, 2012?. Cost: $180,000.00 December 27, 2011 By: Norman M. Guerra Chief Executive Officer.

I hope as a tax payer something wasn?t pulled over our eyes. In the NJ retirement website under pension there is a William Netchert that retired from HCIA in 2011 last salary $179K. I know Netchert was in the HC jobs for many years. I am assuming Bill and William is the same person and it says born 1944. If they are the same person..Did they rehire Bill Netchert as General Counsel and pay his firm the $180K? Or is he getting a salary from HCIA and they awarded his firm 180K? Either way something smells..but than again it is HC. (does anyone know or am I nuts)

lol .. so does anyone know if Netchert is getting a salary for being the HCIA General Counsel? Isn't he also retired from some other HC job?

It seems like more HC /JC bullshi* right? Go get em Christie doaway with County Government starting with HC!!!!Please!!

Buy the JJ?it ain?t ?heavy? its my paper.

Posted on: 2012/3/18 21:25

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017