Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Lincoln Park Area: Half of gunman duo arrested after female victim points one out
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Robbery suspected arrsested after victim points him out Monday, September 27, 2010 By MICHAELANGELO CONTE JOURNAL STAFF WRITER An 18-year-old Jersey City robbery suspect was busted Friday when the victim pointed him out to arriving officers, officials said. Julio Rosado of Martin Luther King Drive was arrested on Oxford Avenue shortly after the 5:07 p.m. robbery at Roosevelt and West Side avenues, reports said. Officers responding on the robbery call spoke to the 20-year-old Roosevelt Avenue woman who said two men demanded money from her and threatened to take out a gun if she did not comply, reports said. The woman said one of the men was still in the area and pointed at Rosado who quickly said, "It wasn't me that did it. It was the other guy that I was with," reports said, adding that Rosado was arrested. The victim said it was the second man who demanded the money while Rosado stood next to her "in a really threatening manner and seemed to be acting as a lookout," reports said. Police searched the area but did not find the second suspect, reports said, adding that no gun was recovered.

Posted on: 2010/9/27 14:51

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017