Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 142

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

First his car damaged, then he's attacked on Palisade Avenue in the Heights
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
First his car damaged, then he's attacked in street

Saturday, June 13, 2009
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

A Union City man told police he was driving on Palisade Avenue in Jersey City Thursday when a man punched his car. When the driver got out to confront the man and call police a second man appeared with a gun and they both attacked the driver, reports said.

The 22-year-old driver told police he was at Franklin Street just before 5 p.m. when the man thumped his car.
Advertisement

When he got out of his car, the older man became enraged, yelled profanities and said, "Do you know who I am? You must not know who I am."

Then, another man got out of a van, ran toward the victim and pulled out a black revolver saying, "What do you want to do?" reports said.

While asking the gun-toting man why he needed a weapon, the victim was blindsided by the first man who struck him in the head with an object, reports said.

The victim said he was also kicked in the ribs before passing out and while talking to police at Christ Hospital he said he remembered being helped to his feet by a stranger, reports said.

Anyone with information on the crime is asked to call the Jersey City Police Department tip line at (201) 547-JAIL.

Posted on: 2009/6/13 11:48

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017