Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
51 user(s) are online (35 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 51

more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts (HeightsNative)




Re: Mortal Again: Christie Blocked at VIP Entrance to Newark Airport
#1
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:
I laugh hardest when liberals/democrats ... focus on Christie's weight when there is definitely plenty of valid things to attack. Think for yourselves for once. Stop being idiots. He wasn't great, but he wasn't horrible either.


I laugh even harder when conservatives tell progressives to think for themselves. Nothing could be funnier than that. Nothing. The conservative echo chamber/talking points and the inability to question even the most bizarre claims are why we are in the mess we are in today.

Chris Christie could have been a 5'10" 108 pound super model and it wouldn't have changed the fact that he pursued so many policies that were bad for the state in the mistaken belief he could convince Iowa he is their kind of conservative. I don't disagree that the state is broken and it's only going to get worse before ... it keeps getting worse. There may be no realistic answers to solve NJ's biggest problems - that isn't Christie's fault. Posturing on immigration, guns, killing and/or underfunding infrastructure, etc. - those are his fault. For all the talk about uniting and courting Dems, he's left the state far more divided than when took office.


Great point, except I'm not a conservative, so...(voted democrat more than 50% of the time). It's my observation living in one of the bluest of the blue states.

I don't disagree with some of your points. But his approval rating belies some of the things that went well (or at least better than his predecessors). This state is indeed broken. Between Abbott funding, pensions and outright unchecked corruption in places like Jersey City.

Posted on: 1/19 15:13
Top


Re: Mortal Again: Christie Blocked at VIP Entrance to Newark Airport
#2
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

Dolomiti wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
And he didn't complain, and didn't pull the 'don't you know who I am' stunt-just like his wife when she got a traffic ticket last year. I saw Al Roker (who crapped his pants in the White House) have a hissy fit at EWR when he had to be patted down before boarding a flight.

Another nothingburger Christie story. Are you guys still sore he was innocent in Bridgegate that you have to get a woody over this non story?

Not sure how you missed it, but: Christie is the least popular governor since they started keeping track, 50 years ago. He's leaving with a 13% approval rating. He did a terrible job as governor, most notably screwing over commuters by canceling the ARC Tunnel in a vain attempt to burnish his credentials as a conservative.

No one should be surprised in the slightest that NJers are thrilled to get another reminder that the chump is no longer in office.


I may not have liked him much at all, but you're going to miss him the same way Anti-Trumpers miss Bush (it's a real thing. A lot of "maybe we shouldn't have complained so hard back then, becasue no one listens to us now/Boy who cried wolf scenario). The oncoming explosion of property taxes, and taxes in general wil make Corzine look like MOther Theresa. That, combined with this Sanctuary State nonsense, and you're going to realize it wasn't so bad. I laugh hardest when liberals/democrats, the party of body positivity in praise of obese women in fashion, focus on Christie's weight when there is definitely plenty of valid things to attack. Think for yourselves for once. Stop being idiots. He wasn't great, but he wasn't horrible either.

Posted on: 1/19 14:26
Top


Re: pre-paying 2018 taxes
#3
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


The CNBC article was amended. They were wrong about the property tax part. It appears you can prepay.

Posted on: 12/22 19:32
Top


Re: Symes / Solomon runoff
#4
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

JPhurst wrote:
Yes, similar factprs weree in play with Hillary. She deserved better.


No, it's because rebecca's a loser who didn't deserve the seat.

Posted on: 12/5 23:13
Top


Re: Hudson County (Live?) Election Results - JC runoff Dec 5th, 2017
#5
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Meh, he counted on getting his Ward E puppet, so this is a loss to him. Gadsden never had a chance and was temporary, everyone knew that. But Ward E was supposed to be Fulop country. No more!! That's what steve gets for not having a spine and endorsing someone.

But it appears I have to explain for the hundredth time, I voted for steve in the first election. Then he turned out to be a fraud. I never voted for Healy and I certainly would never vote for Bill.

Posted on: 12/5 21:55
Top


Re: Hudson County (Live?) Election Results - JC runoff Dec 5th, 2017
#6
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Steve loses ground in the council. Well done folks!!

Posted on: 12/5 21:19
Top


Re: new city website
#7
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Rarely do you get to see so many resources spent feeding one man's inflated ego. This website confirms that Steve Fulop is not about Jersey City, but rather he feels Jersey City exists to provide for Steve Fulop. And the sheep eat it up. Amazing.

At the top of every page is a tribute to him. It's like an online resume.

Posted on: 11/30 10:55
Top


Re: The Oak on Pine
#8
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Just don't forget the flak jacket en route.

Posted on: 2017/11/14 16:24
Top


Re: Back To The Healy/Matsikoudis Future……..
#9
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:
HeightsNative wrote:
And as always, to save you time, I never voted for Healy, and will not vote for Bill or Steve this time (writing in a fictional character probably - more focused on the Ward race).


LOL .. come on a fictional character? Healy may have been cartoon like but he wasn’t fictional.

Stop stalking me on websites go out and enjoy life. Did you go to Mayor Fulops fundraiser at the Beer Hall last night? Good times for the hundreds of very worried people who showed up. Were you the one in the dancing dragon costume? Pretty good moves for a party pooper.

.


Of course I didn't go, and neither did you. Stop acting like some forlorn JC resident. You don't even live here.

Very definition of a creeper.

Posted on: 2017/11/3 12:59
Top


Re: Ward E for Sale - James Solomon Highest Bidder
#10
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


So only Ward E can put up a candidate worthy of mayor? How elitist of a perspective.

But again, whomever wins Ward E will be a 1 term candidate. Guaranteed.

Posted on: 2017/11/3 9:50
Top


Re: Back To The Healy/Matsikoudis Future……..
#11
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


I'm sure the rest of JC List (and NJ.com) knows this, but holy crap you've gone off the rails, Bruce. I mean, think about it. You had to sit there and dream this whole creepy story up, probably edited it a bunch of times offline, and then post it. Does this story have you worried all the way down in Cherry Hill? Are Steve and his rubber stamps that scared of this?

We all know Steve is going to win. I wouldn't stress over it this much, Brucie. I'd stress more about the continued resistance to Steve after he's won, and the possible future ramifications of everything that's come to light thus far.

Word is, there are numerous communications being sent to the AG to get them to pay attention, so time will tell, as it always does (and did with Naked Boozer Healy).

And as always, to save you time, I never voted for Healy, and will not vote for Bill or Steve this time (writing in a fictional character probably - more focused on the Ward race).

Posted on: 2017/11/2 16:18
Top


Re: The Tape from Politico,
#12
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

neverleft wrote:
.
JJ SM comment:

Quote:
LOL… much ado about NOTHING from The Healy Clone and the Clonettes.

But then again Matsikouds is use to a big deal about NOTHING because the Healy/Matsikoudis administration did NOTHING for Jersey City while in power for 9 long years.

Hmm doesn’t this release make Mayor Fulop look like the good guy corruption buster? Didn’t he stop the process while being in office for only 6 months?


Who in their right mind quotes themselves? Creepy.

Posted on: 2017/10/30 11:24
Top


Re: Mayor Fulop for Mayor (again) - Tuesday November 7th, 2017
#13
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


For those paying attention, this clown below can't vote in Jersey City elections from Cherry Hill. Just ignore him and his same copy and paste nonsense from NJ.com.

Posted on: 2017/10/23 10:02
Top


Re: Symes and her machine forcing the City to Endorse Her
#14
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


That's simply not true. Rebecca is unequivicolly Steve's pick, but it's the only ward that may go to a run off, and Steve couldn't risk picking a losing candidate. Hence why his endorsement isn't coming until the runoff.

Posted on: 2017/10/19 13:49
Top


Re: Symes and her machine forcing the City to Endorse Her
#15
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

JPhurst wrote:
Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Wow, what a professional liar Symes is - Oh wait she's a trained lawyer.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/238681053


Lived in JC all of 2 years & worked for a developer who gave $ to the incumbent mayor.



#Good Luck DTJC


She really is unwatchable and completely full of it. Just in her intro alone "goal to hold JC government more accountable"

Yeah, except that is impossible when you're on the Fulop ticket. Nice try though.


She's not on the Fulop ticket. Fulop declined to endorse anyone in the race.

Personally I think that all the candidates are good and should be able to promote themselves without attacking the integrity of the others. The others keep themselves above the fray, but their campaign staff and supporters do the dirty work for them. At the very least, Jacob fights his own battles in this regard and is willing to say such things personally.

I like the candidates personally, but unless they distance themselves from these attacks and concede that they are wholly unfounded, I will have lost some respect for their campaigns.


Candice is a Fulop endorsement by Proxy.

Posted on: 2017/10/19 13:24
Top


Re: Symes and her machine forcing the City to Endorse Her
#16
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Wow, what a professional liar Symes is - Oh wait she's a trained lawyer.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/238681053


Lived in JC all of 2 years & worked for a developer who gave $ to the incumbent mayor.



#Good Luck DTJC


She really is unwatchable and completely full of it. Just in her intro alone "goal to hold JC government more accountable"

Yeah, except that is impossible when you're on the Fulop ticket. Nice try though.

Posted on: 2017/10/19 11:54
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#17
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Someone on nj.com alluded to the fact that you may be a relative of Healy or Matsikoudis. From all of your posts it sounds like that may just be the case. Also you obviously don’t own property in JC and if you did at one time you must “haveleft” otherwise you too would be posting “obsessive rants FOR Steve” after our 9 years of Healy/ Matsikoudis uselessness.



I don't how else to get this through to you, man. I voted for Fulop, and I believed in him because of his campaign and because of his work as a councilman. He's a sad shell of the promising Councilman he once was. And again, I am not voting for, nor do I have any relation whatsoever with Healy, Bill, or any campaigns. I think the Ward elections are more important here, because Bill doesn't stand much of a chance. I'm not sure why you keep defaulting to this as your response.

Quote:

Are you a big of a douche bag in real life as you are on nj.com and now JCList?


Probably?

Posted on: 2017/10/16 15:47

Edited by HeightsNative on 2017/10/16 16:02:59
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#18
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

HCResident wrote:

Wait, how do you know the mayor didn't reprimand them? Where you there? Because it wasn't a public shaming, it didn't happen?


It didn't happen, and the mayor had a chance at the last debate to let us know (which we have a right to know) if he reprimanded those involved. Instead, he chose to deflect big time; he focused on the big HC dragnet from the previous administration, which had no bearing on this instance (although deplorable).

Quote:

As for the tape, I wouldn't release it either. It's out of context. It's only showing a small portion of the entire situation - and just the negative portion at that.

But again, the outcome was that the right thing was done in the end. And it was done so before any of this became public knowledge.


So, you're essentially saying you're ok with corruption, as long as the right thing was done after people were caught? But, that those who were caught shouldn't be reprimanded because they eventually did the right thing and didn't get the chance to follow through? Solid way of holding your public officials accountable. Councilman Fulop would strongly disagree with your assessment on this.

Quote:
So taking conjecture out of the equation, because none of us are privy to all the facts and all we have to go on we're the outcomes, what is the scandal when it comes to the mayor? I don't see it.


Ummmm...yeah, that's why we're asking to release the tape and any other information available, so we can make that determination with all available information. What part of this are you incapable of understanding? You're essentially saying "get over it because we don't know enough, but you shouldn't be allowed access to more information to make that determination." Circular logic much?

Quote:
What I do see, however, is someone with roughly 14 posts in total coming on to a site, that is years old, at election time, and posting about a scandal, all the while leaving out pertinent information. Hmmmmm.


No doubt I'm new to this site. I noticed a poster here (neverleft), who frequently posts spin material/obsessive rants for Steve on nj.com (as Sound Machine), and was heavily posting misinformation here, so I got caught up in this thread. Make no mistake, I have no affiliation with any campaign or civic group, etc., and think we're screwed either way.

I also respect your view against political grandstanding, I truly do because it's annoying. It doesn't mean Steve shouldn't be transparent per his campaign pledge. If there's nothing bad on the tapes (which I actually believe), just release them and explain. Hold a press conference. That's the right thing to do.

Posted on: 2017/10/16 13:03
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#19
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

HCResident wrote:
I'll admit, I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to this story. Beyond what's been written in this thread, I haven't read a whole lot about it. From what's been posted here, I will admit it sounded fishy on the part of the administration.

But then today, I read an article about this situation in the Hudson Reporter. And lo and behold, I find the people here, raising all the stink, have left out some very important details.

It's funny how no one has mentioned that the administration recognized that the bidding had been compromised, and cancelled the bid. That means that they did the right thing. So where is the scandal? How does this tarnish the mayor, or his administration?

And the defense can't just be resorting to calling me a shill for the mayor. I don't work for the city. I don't work for the campaign. I've given no donations to the mayor, or any candidates in JC.

I know Steve, but our relationship would be described, at best, as aquaintences who met through a neighborhood association nearly a decade ago. I'm relatively close to one council person, but she isn't even running again. My point is, beyond being a ordinary citizen who votes, I don't have a dog in this fight.

But I know hyperbole when I see it. So unless someone can explain to me what I'm missing, this seems to be nothing but political gamesmanship.
.


The scandal is that the mayor knew of such illicit behavior and didn't even reprimand those involved. Quite frankly, those involved shouldn't have retained their jobs so high up in the administration. At the very minimum, it shows the mayor's indifference to the very corruption he purports to be against, and at worst, it shows gross negligence.

And again, if there's nothing to hide...release the damn tapes.

Here's my prediction: there's nothing of substance on the tapes. Steve will release right before the election and say "see? All political posturing" which, of course, is itself political posturing.

Someone said it before, councilman Fulop would have been ALL OVER this behavior. Mayor Fulop? Well, meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Posted on: 2017/10/16 9:38
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#20
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Quote:

JCGuys wrote: Candidate Fulop and Mayor Fulop have been very different people.


Sadly, that's true. However, it's less an indictment of Steve than it is of our system. You can say the same thing about Obama, Christie, W, winners of middle school student council elections... it's not all outright deceit - a lot of it can be chalked up to naivete that goes with not having done the job you are campaigning for.

That said - I hear the message: Release the tapes. Transparency. Makes sense - transparency is almost always the right answer - but....

As a sentient being, I ask myself - why is this happening now? I think: Dominick Pandolfo is involved - close friend of Bill Matsikoudis, Healy's one-time chief of staff. Huh. Pandolofo has the tape, which means Matsikoudis has the tape, which means that some good number of the people pounding the table for "transparency" have also heard the tape. This is the same group that went running around last election trying to peddle the Bob Lehrer story to anyone who would listen - ultimately, they couldn't get traction because there just wasn't much to the story.

So - here's what I'll bet you, HeightsNative: you've heard the tape. Matsikoudis has heard the tape. CivicJC has heard the tape. The reason you are pounding the table for "transparency" is because, a) you know Fulop won't release it because - why negotiate with terrorists?, and b) there's nothing of substance that is damning on the tape.

You'll try to make political hay out of this for another couple of weeks, the story will fade and then - somewhere in the week before the election, the tape will "get out" - probably heavily edited in a way that leaves a question as to what may or may not have been said.

My two cents.


Good insights but you're wrong. I haven't heard the tapes. And I'll even bet there's nothing crazy bad on them. So why hide it? Again even if nothing is on them, it's evidence of Fulop lying through his teeth about transparency. You have the NAACP calling him out in an editorial too. What's he hiding?

Posted on: 2017/10/14 20:32
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#21
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


JC guy, I'm not being sarcastic when I say this, but I think you missed a word in your last reply. It didn't make sense.

I honestly hope the tapes come out and nothing meaningful is on them. But I do want to know what's on them, and we all have the right to know. Especially when it involves a mayor WHO RAN on a platform of increased transparency. He's does nothing but obfuscate for 4 years, whether it's his calendar, OPRA requests etc.

Posted on: 2017/10/13 12:35
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#22
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

JCGuys wrote:
Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:
Quote:

JCGuys wrote:
CivicJC is grandstanding and playing politics. They should instead write to the state's attorney general asking them to investigate if any laws were broken.

IF Jersey City is still super currupt, hired goons would be cracking some heads. Lobbying council would be the lease of their problems.


So it's grandstanding to demand transparency from elected officials? Are you really this stupid? Or just a plant from the administration? Either way, your poorly written post (lease of their problems? is exactly why these corrupt schmucks get away with this garbage. Then, in the next breathe you all complain it's corrupt and nothing changes. Get your heads out of your rear ends already.

If there is nothing to hide - release the tapes. Steve will delay this until after the election. And you morons will suck it up as per usual.


Man, you really need to go het laid and get some of the edge off. We have a bunch of internet sleuths demanding to listen to a voicemail. I want an actually investigation by the state attorney general office, and prosecution if any wrongdoing is found. This demand and petition by CivicJC to try to be relevant or a political operative's plan to damage Fulop right next to an election.

I type the majority of my posts on my smart phone. I have constant typing erros since the keys are so small and do to autocorrect. Get a life.

My personal feeling is something improper has happened here. So I hope the proper officials take up this issue, and after a thorough investigstion, release the findings to the public. But you lame ass political operatives think sending letters to city council anf attacking people on message boards will somehow change people's minds about Fulop or win elections. Whoever is funding this should ask for a refund.

But by all means, keep attacking me and you internet sleuths, go ahead with root out corruption by listening to a voicemail without any other facts surrounding the siruation. It's amature hour.


You're a joke. Rather than demand these things from a state authority, and write those officials, you come here and attack those who at least have the nerve to start the process.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with any campaign. I voted for Steve last time, and regret every second of it. I fell for thasleep frauds slick advertising.

Don't kid yourself; there is gross mismanagement and corruption going on and thank you to those who actually take action. Even if it's politically motivated, so what? What isn't?

The point is, steve is right. Something does reek, and the smell originates from City Hall. And again, if there is nothing to hide - release the tapes. It's the one point you sycophants just can't refute.

Posted on: 2017/10/13 12:23
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#23
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
So here's the funny part, Ms. Congeniality - I never said one way or the other how I feel about the topic. You also don't know whether I've signed the petition or not. I'll go back to what I said earlier:

"Knowing how to motivate people instead of preaching to them from a position of assumed moral superiority is the key."

Name calling doesn't help, either.


So then instead of being Mr. Mysterious and playing this stupid game, answer this very straightforward question: Did you sign the petition and do you feel the public should hear the tapes?

Posted on: 2017/10/12 14:44
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#24
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:

By the way, if you knew anything about statistics, a sample size of roughly 400 is adequate on a population of 250k with a confidence level of 95%. 300+ is pretty good to me.

Either way, did you sign the petition? if not, you should just STFU then.


And if you knew anything about how statistics are used, you never would have said that. Sample size applies to polling. You aren't taking a poll - you are collecting signatures. Is your poll that you asked 270,000 people if they would sign your self-serving petition and only 300 did?

I like your approach to building consensus though - very inclusive: Sign our petition or eff you! That might have at least something to do with why 269,700 people haven't signed...





You can argue that a petition is a poll. You're asking people if they think this is serious enough to warrant release. If yes, sign the petition. If not, keep on moving along. The point is, 300 signatures is a large enough segment of the population to demand he release the tapes. Because, again, if there's nothing wrong, what are they hiding?

But no, you just keep on fighting those who fight for more transparency...because that's how you stop corruption? If you're not signing the petition, you're endorsing governmental obfuscation, and that makes you just as bad. You're also furthering the apathy you just complained about. The other 269,700 haven't signed because they have no idea what's going on, and are more concerned about what new bar is going up, or bike lanes, or some nonsense. Also, because signer #301 (YOU) is too busy being a JC List Hero to actually do something about and tell others.

I swear, it's like you all compete for who can be the most stupid. And you all wonder why such gross mismanagement from government is allowed to exist. Hint: it's because of people like YOU.




Posted on: 2017/10/12 14:32
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#25
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:

Because again, you're more concerned with watering your lawn while your house is on fire. And you all complain of corruption, but stand by idly when tasks with fighting.

Morons. Complete morons. The lot of you.


Breathe. Exhale. Go to your happy place. My only point was saying "300 signatures" isn't really saying much.

As is often the case with Civic JC and the like - there's a lot of noise but not much effective action. Knowing how to motivate people instead of preaching to them from a position of assumed moral superiority is the key. How to motivate people around here is the million dollar question, though.... Apathy rules here.


Correct, apathy rules here. Saying "300 signatures really isn't saying much" is how you contribute to said apathy rather than actually do your part in fighting the corruption.

By the way, if you knew anything about statistics, a sample size of roughly 400 is adequate on a population of 250k with a confidence level of 95%. 300+ is pretty good to me.

Either way, did you sign the petition? if not, you should just STFU then.

Posted on: 2017/10/12 13:24
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#26
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:

The petition has 300 signatures.


300 people in a city with a population approaching 300,000 isn't saying a whole lot. Hell, you could probably even find 300 people who think it would be a good idea if Donald Trump was President...


Because again, you're more concerned with watering your lawn while your house is on fire. And you all complain of corruption, but stand by idly when tasks with fighting.

Morons. Complete morons. The lot of you.

Posted on: 2017/10/12 12:46
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#27
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The request by Barbara Camacho before the city council.


Is that the same Barbara Camacho (a friend of Matsikoudis) who tried to stop the election move? Hmmm

11/20/15 JJ: “In addition to Camacho, the committee includes Rampaul Guyadeen, 55; April Kuzas, 36, a business consultant and local political player; Joan Terrell, an ex-council aide; and former Councilwoman Viola Richardson, a frequent Fulop foe when they sat on the council together. It is led by Bill Matsikoudis, a longtime Fulop rival who lost his job as corporation counsel when Fulop unseated Jerramiah Healy in 2013.”

.


Oh Bruce...you're really outdoing yourself. It doesn't matter who is asking for it. The petition has 300 signatures. Your idol and dreamboat Steve Fulop is dirty and needs to release the tapes NOW.

Posted on: 2017/10/12 10:24
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#28
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

JCGuys wrote:
CivicJC is grandstanding and playing politics. They should instead write to the state's attorney general asking them to investigate if any laws were broken.

IF Jersey City is still super currupt, hired goons would be cracking some heads. Lobbying council would be the lease of their problems.


So it's grandstanding to demand transparency from elected officials? Are you really this stupid? Or just a plant from the administration? Either way, your poorly written post (lease of their problems? is exactly why these corrupt schmucks get away with this garbage. Then, in the next breathe you all complain it's corrupt and nothing changes. Get your heads out of your rear ends already.

If there is nothing to hide - release the tapes. Steve will delay this until after the election. And you morons will suck it up as per usual.

Posted on: 2017/10/12 8:23
Top


Re: Dixon Leasing Cheating JC out of Taxes with the help of Rebecca Sysmes
#29
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


That's a pretty astute and solid summary of what's happening. Ward E should be independent as should the council. That's the ideal outcome.

Posted on: 2017/10/10 7:35
Top


Re: Jersey City Town Hall Policy Forums
#30
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Irrespective of everything else: there is no law that would allow you to sue someone for revealing a name otherwise obscured or hidden by an alias in an online forum. At least not successfully.

If HeightsNative had revealed truly private information, particularly things that could put you at risk of harm, or to be a threat to your person, then yes. Revealing your name is uncool, but that's about it. He is not trying to impersonate you, nor is he trying to use your name for his personal gain.


Well but how did HN get that person’s name, address, and marital status? Was it a hacking of some kind? It sounds kind of CREEPY to me. If you follow nj.com HN is always harassing that person. His only crime is that he praises Mayor Fulop AND JERSEY CITY. It is kind of CREEPY that HN reply’s to his posts within a minute or two of posting. Also if that person doesn’t post on a topic HN will actually post saying he is waiting for the person to post. CREEPY indeed.

What is even CREEPIER is HN created an account here to reply to a post of his. My God now the “sad” guy is being stalked across the internet. It sounds like a Life Time Movie in the making….. “Stalked By A CREEP Online”

How do you make it stop? HN now says he wants to meet up with that person.


No one ever posted your address, only your town (Cherry Hill), all of which was publicly available on your facebook page. I don't know why you refer to the person in the third person; it's you. You literally copy and pasted the same messages to nj.com as you do here, the same sycophantic nonsense.

It's not stalking, it's fact checking and correcting all of the misinformation you seem insistent on posting online for your idol, Steve Fulop. What's sad is watching a grown adult gushing over a politician, unless you're actively being paid to plant such misinformation. If that's the case, then we have a real news story on our hands as the Mayor will have to answer to that.

So, enlighten us. Why is someone from Cherry Hill so obsessed with JC politics? That's the true creepiness going on here. What's funny is everyone on NJ.com is on to your ruse and dispels it immediately. I don't even know why you do it when no one buys your nonsensical drivel.

Posted on: 2017/9/21 16:16
Top



TopTop
(1) 2 »






Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017