Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
92 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 92

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Package thief recorded
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
Hopefully they catch that POS! He might be in the area about the same time so keep a lookout for that yellow backpack.
He has keys attached like he might live close by.

Posted on: 2018/5/4 2:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
This guy just stole a package from a porch near Van Reypen & Vroom.

https://ring.com/share/6551409144702502536?s=nw

Posted on: 2018/5/3 17:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
When they do find and arrest the woman, ask her how many kids she has, from how many different fathers. She can just give us an estimate.

Posted on: 2017/4/2 20:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:

This might come as a surprise to you, but guess what? Criminals do not care about having a criminal record. Even Fulop has come out strongly against the bail reform. It will simply result in criminals being released right back into the community, where they can continue to terrorize their victims and enemies.

Interesting !
I've got a cop friend that has a MBA in criminology and he would disagree with your comment that "criminals do not care about a criminal record" ... You might be surprised that there isn't that many 'career criminals' out there, when in fact we have a high percentage of opportunistic criminals and only when caught, that reality kicks in and they soon discover how their 'opportunistic' ways catches up with them in the future.

Posted on: 2017/4/2 4:55
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Arresting them will accomplish absolutely nothing given the new "bail reform" nonsense. They would be rounded up and released almost immediately with a court date. Unbelievably, pretty much everyone will now get RORed with a court date, unless they can be proven to be imminently dangerous, or if they committed a violent crime. Petty criminals have even less to fear now... Yay!

If that's the case, then they will have a criminal record against their name and of public knowledge that does have lasting ramifications ... On a positive for the thief, will be that they qualify under a cityhall program of employing 'felons'

This might come as a surprise to you, but guess what? Criminals do not care about having a criminal record. Even Fulop has come out strongly against the bail reform. It will simply result in criminals being released right back into the community, where they can continue to terrorize their victims and enemies.

Posted on: 2017/4/1 12:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Arresting them will accomplish absolutely nothing given the new "bail reform" nonsense. They would be rounded up and released almost immediately with a court date. Unbelievably, pretty much everyone will now get RORed with a court date, unless they can be proven to be imminently dangerous, or if they committed a violent crime. Petty criminals have even less to fear now... Yay!

If that's the case, then they will have a criminal record against their name and of public knowledge that does have lasting ramifications ... On a positive for the thief, will be that they qualify under a cityhall program of employing 'felons'

Posted on: 2017/4/1 3:58
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/3/31 18:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/8 17:09
Group:
Registered Users
but he was probably turning his life around, nice to his Grandma...

Posted on: 2017/3/31 18:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

mfadam wrote:
JC also needs to make an example out of this duo and prosecute...

Sadly, they'd be out ridiculously soon. A neighbor of one of my properties in the Heights was caught breaking into another neighbor, he had 8 prior convictions for burglary, 15 prior arrests and he also has criminal convictions for escape, criminal mischief and child abuse. He was out in months.

Posted on: 2017/3/31 18:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/8 17:09
Group:
Registered Users
well done.

If the small time thieves start getting nervous about homeowners using security cams and such a lot of this QOL stuff will be lowered. Since there are no beat cops walking around, this falls on residents....

JC also needs to make an example out of this duo and prosecute...

Posted on: 2017/3/31 12:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
The best cops and security of your property and wellbeing at home is your neighbors - good job

Posted on: 2017/3/31 10:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
Brief update, the lady spoke with the cops, they id'd the female and put out a warrant for her arrest. Apparently they know her. Not sure yet about the guy. Also, I replied to you, JM

Posted on: 2017/3/31 1:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

corybraiterman wrote:
Took out my trash this evening about 6, and I see a lady furiously opening a package by our basement door. As I had my headphones on and my phone in my hand anyway, it was simple to lean against the stairs and record the pair. After they ripped open the package and left, I went and looked at the box to find the address of a block away. I took the box and went to them to find a pair of people talking to each other. I asked the lady if she was [name on the box] and she said she was. I said "some people just stole your lamp and i have it on video". I kinda wish I'd just taken the box from them, but you can't go around taking sht from people even if you are sure it's stolen. Hell, I've been carrying stuff and wanted to ditch the packaging to make it easier.

Middle-aged, hispanic couple - the guy seemed pissed that she was doing this, tbh. He was tall, thin, in all black with white sneakers. She was around 40, frizzy shoulder-length hair, blue jacket, gray spandex and black sneakers.

I posted the video up on youtube privately for the recipient to show the cops because I couldn't email the over 20 mb file. She said the cops might ask me for help, so I guess I should wait before making it public?

Also, feel free to combine this with any of the other numerous package thief threads up already.

PM'd you

Posted on: 2017/3/31 1:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Great job... I hope it leads to their arrest.

Posted on: 2017/3/31 0:25

Package thief recorded
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
Took out my trash this evening about 6, and I see a lady furiously opening a package by our basement door. As I had my headphones on and my phone in my hand anyway, it was simple to lean against the stairs and record the pair. After they ripped open the package and left, I went and looked at the box to find the address of a block away. I took the box and went to them to find a pair of people talking to each other. I asked the lady if she was [name on the box] and she said she was. I said "some people just stole your lamp and i have it on video". I kinda wish I'd just taken the box from them, but you can't go around taking sht from people even if you are sure it's stolen. Hell, I've been carrying stuff and wanted to ditch the packaging to make it easier.

Middle-aged, hispanic couple - the guy seemed pissed that she was doing this, tbh. He was tall, thin, in all black with white sneakers. She was around 40, frizzy shoulder-length hair, blue jacket, gray spandex and black sneakers.

I posted the video up on youtube privately for the recipient to show the cops because I couldn't email the over 20 mb file. She said the cops might ask me for help, so I guess I should wait before making it public?

Also, feel free to combine this with any of the other numerous package thief threads up already.

Posted on: 2017/3/30 23:04

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017