Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Target First Fridays at Jersey City Museum kicks off December 4,2009 at 5 to 8 :30 p.m. FREE!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
This is awesome!! My wife and I have attended several of these Target-sponsored events at NYC museums (MoMA, Brooklyn Museum) and they are a great way to revisit museums (free of charge!) and to mingle with other people. I am glad to see a JC museum is going to enjoy the same exposure and largesse that makes Target into a great company.

If anyone is interested on more information regarding the sponsoring of arts-related institutions and events by Target, you can go online to get a list of venues and dates at this link: Target Arts Site.

Disclosure: I am NOT an employee of Target, or in any way related to anyone who works there. I just happen to like the company...

Posted on: 2009/12/2 17:47

Target First Fridays at Jersey City Museum kicks off December 4,2009 at 5 to 8 :30 p.m. FREE!
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/2/18 20:32
From 350 Montgomery Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Group:
Registered Users

TARGET FIRST FRIDAYS at JCM
Friday, December 4, 2009, 5 - 8:30 p.m. Free.

Come enjoy a glass of wine and light fare in the atrium, explore exhibitions and galleries, create Victorian-era crafts and sample the museum's special events. Highlights include back-to-back programs in the Caroline L. Guarini theater. At 6:30 p.m., Doris Ca?oilo and Pollie Barden will lead twitter love, a fun and practical guide to "tweeting" and other social media. At 7:30 p.m., Jane Steuerwald and URBAN IMAGE will premiere Selected Shorts, a showcase of short films and video works by NJCU alumni. This event is part of part of JC FRIDAYS.

EVENT HIGHLIGHTS:
6:30 p.m. | twitter love: Practical Guide to Social Media
7:30 p.m. | Selected Shorts, a showcase of short films and videos by NJCU's Urban Image Showcase. Curated by Professor Jane Steuerwald

JC Fridays, the citywide day of arts and culture in Jersey City, is held at the start of every season with an exciting program of free events open to the public. For more information about JC Fridays and a complete list of events going on throughout the city, please visit www.jcfridays.com

Jersey City Museum | 350 Montgomery Street Jersey City NJ 07302 | www.jerseycitymuseum.org

Posted on: 2009/12/1 17:11

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017