Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
95 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 95

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville: 5 masked, armed men robbed Jersey City gas station of cigars, cigarettes & cash
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Quote:

tejasluck wrote:
Hi,

I want to get the documents or records of this incident. Do you know from whom and from where I can get it?

Please advise!

What exactly are you looking for & why? That was how long ago when it happened. 2009

I'm curious too, but I'm sure part of the reason is because the guy was just released from prison last month.

Posted on: 2018/6/14 8:11

Re: Greenville: 5 masked, armed men robbed Jersey City gas station of cigars, cigarettes & cash
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

tejasluck wrote:
Hi,

I want to get the documents or records of this incident. Do you know from whom and from where I can get it?

Please advise!

What exactly are you looking for & why? That was how long ago when it happened. 2009

Posted on: 2018/6/14 2:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
nice try.

Posted on: 2018/6/13 12:53

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/13 18:30
From Jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Hi,

Please advise!

Posted on: 2018/6/13 4:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/1/22 18:21
Group:
Banned
Quote:

marybarr wrote:
It isn't that hard to become a 'felon'. I was walking with with a guy and girl in FL when a cop recognized the guy, pulled us over, searched him, and found drug paraphernalia on him. That is a felony in FL. What got me was that he charged all three of us with possession of one pipe! YEAH and me and the other girl actually got found guilty--thanks to public defenders with no clout. I am now a convicted felon. Like you said: We can all thank our wonderfull legislators for putting in place the system that allows for this.

You should write your legislator and complain.

Posted on: 2009/11/21 1:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/21 18:57
From NJ
Group:
Registered Users
It isn't that hard to become a 'felon'. I was walking with with a guy and girl in FL when a cop recognized the guy, pulled us over, searched him, and found drug paraphernalia on him. That is a felony in FL. What got me was that he charged all three of us with possession of one pipe! YEAH and me and the other girl actually got found guilty--thanks to public defenders with no clout. I am now a convicted felon. Like you said: We can all thank our wonderfull legislators for putting in place the system that allows for this.

Posted on: 2009/11/20 19:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/1/22 18:21
Group:
Banned
Once more Felons are allowed to roam free and hunt for prey.

We can all thank our wonderfull legislators for putting in place the system that allows for this.

Posted on: 2009/11/20 14:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Robbery suspect had been free on bail

Friday, November 20, 2009
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

A Jersey City felon charged in Wednesday's armed robbery of a city gas station got out of prison earlier this year after serving a three-year prison term for death by auto, officials said.

Ali Scott, 22, of Martin Luther King Drive, was arrested yesterday morning at his home, where a shotgun was also recovered, as were proceeds from the robbery of the gas station at Kennedy Boulevard and Seaview Avenue at 1:52 a.m., city spokesman Stan H. Eason said.

Scott is charged with robbery and weapons offenses including possession of a firearm by a felon, Eason said.

Scott was released from prison in January and was indicted in April in connection with a robbery. At the time of his arrest yesterday he was free on $35,000 bail in the robbery case, said Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio.

Police believe the shotgun found in his apartment was used in Wednesday's robbery, in which two armed men entered the gas station's convenience store while three others waited outside.

On June 1, 2006, Scott was driving a two-door Ford that collided with a 1990 Geo Tracker head-on on Garfield Avenue near Union Street. Scott's passenger, Yolanda Leach, 26, of Newark, died in the crash and all four people in the other vehicle were seriously injured, officials said.

Scott was charged with death by auto and driving while intoxicated, police said.

Posted on: 2009/11/20 14:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
They got the idea from last nights episode of Mercy.

Posted on: 2009/11/19 14:01

Greenville: 5 masked, armed men robbed Jersey City gas station of cigars, cigarettes & cash
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Cops: Armed men robbed Jersey City gas station of cigarettes, cash

By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal
November 18, 2009, 9:30PM

Gunmen got away with $2,160 worth of cigarettes, cash and other merchandise when they held up the convenience store at a Jersey City gas station in the early morning hours today, officials said.

At 1:52 a.m. police responded to the Kennedy Mart gas station on Kennedy Boulevard and Seaview Avenue where an employee said two gunmen entered the store wearing masks while three accomplices waited outside the door.

The victim said the men told him and another employee to lay down on the floor and stuffed merchandise into a laundry bag, reports said. They took $1,500 in cigarettes, $160 in cigars, $200 from the cash register and a cell phone worth $150, reports said.

The robbers left the store and met with the three men waiting outside before all of them left heading east on Seaview Avenue, reports said, adding that police searched the area but came up empty handed. Both men who entered the store were dressed all in black, including gloves and baseball caps, reports said.

Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to call the Jersey City Police Department tip line at (201) 547-JAIL.

Posted on: 2009/11/19 11:13

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017