Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 142

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




(1) 2 »


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#38
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/29 3:09
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 699
Offline
Quote:

borisp wrote:
Quote:
CdeCoincy wrote:

Here's an alternative scenario - mass murder and sterilization of Black America? I only suggest this extreme alternative since it has happened before. Germany.


Why do you talk about this as a hypothetical scenario? Why do you need to go as far as Germany for an example? Eugenics was part of the progressive movement in the USA in the beginning of the XX century. In the 30-s and 40-s they managed to get compulsory sterilization laws enacted in about 30 states and as a result about 60000 people were sterilized. In fact, it was American eugenics that influenced the German National-Socialists, not the other way around.

One of the most prominent founders of the eugenics movement Margaret Sanders bragged in her autobiography: "I accepted an invitation to talk to the women?s branch of the Ku Klux Klan?I saw through the door dim figures parading with banners and illuminated crosses?I was escorted to the platform, was introduced, and began to speak?In the end, through simple illustrations I believed I had accomplished my purpose. A dozen invitations to speak to similar groups were proffered."

P.S. By the way, I see that many people here think nothing of accusing their opponents of racism without any evidence of such and spew hatred of an opposing viewpoint on a regular basis. Please don't. We read the book.


Oops, sorry I just noticed I misspelled the name in that commentary. The name of the most prominent eugenics pusher who bragged how well received the message was by the KKK was of course Margaret Sanger, not Sanders.

Apologies.


Posted on: 2014/12/16 2:15
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#37
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/7/13 15:03
Last Login :
5/7 15:46
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4425
Offline
Youth is wasted on the young...welcome to the adult world.

Posted on: 2014/12/14 17:50
Get on your bikes and ride !
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#36
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 18:42
Last Login :
3/15 23:54
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4121
Offline
Legislation and the Grand Jury declared no crime had been committed - Once again the stupid public involved have misdirected their rage.

Resized Image


Legislation and use of force laws need to change or be amended - Good or Bad this cop and others that have not been charged have nothing now to answer for.

Posted on: 2014/12/14 6:11
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#35
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/29 3:09
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 699
Offline
Quote:
CdeCoincy wrote:

Here's an alternative scenario - mass murder and sterilization of Black America? I only suggest this extreme alternative since it has happened before. Germany.


Why do you talk about this as a hypothetical scenario? Why do you need to go as far as Germany for an example? Eugenics was part of the progressive movement in the USA in the beginning of the XX century. In the 30-s and 40-s they managed to get compulsory sterilization laws enacted in about 30 states and as a result about 60000 people were sterilized. In fact, it was American eugenics that influenced the German National-Socialists, not the other way around.

One of the most prominent founders of the eugenics movement Margaret Sanders bragged in her autobiography: "I accepted an invitation to talk to the women?s branch of the Ku Klux Klan?I saw through the door dim figures parading with banners and illuminated crosses?I was escorted to the platform, was introduced, and began to speak?In the end, through simple illustrations I believed I had accomplished my purpose. A dozen invitations to speak to similar groups were proffered."

P.S. By the way, I see that many people here think nothing of accusing their opponents of racism without any evidence of such and spew hatred of an opposing viewpoint on a regular basis. Please don't. We read the book.

Posted on: 2014/12/14 5:29
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#34
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2907
Offline
Anti-police protests in NYC today.

Lots of chanting to kill the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

Posted on: 2014/12/14 4:33
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#33
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/6/14 12:07
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Posts: 836
Offline
Are you asking people to repent before it's too late?

If so, too late for what? The post-racial lovey-dovey society you see coming?

Here's an alternative scenario - mass murder and sterilization of Black America? I only suggest this extreme alternative since it has happened before. Germany. Given the I don't give a f!!k attitude about recent CIA behavior has gotten me thinking about the possibility of an internal Gestopo. Sorry to share my doom and gloom thoughts on such a sunny Saturday morning.

Posted on: 2014/12/13 15:01
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#32
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/7/11 19:25
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 357
Offline
So there are no white Republicans in JC? I'm sure there's few racist bigots homophobic xenophobes who make it out of the old age home to vote. Another lie from Monroe.

He's off his game after the revelation this week that makes it look even more likely that his boss faces indictment.

Posted on: 2014/12/12 19:49
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#31
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/10/15 17:32
Last Login :
2017/5/17 13:40
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 766
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
And the Latino and African American students are ginning up a race riot-in high school in JC! Not a single white Republican kid to blame here!

No surprise there. Their - to be fair to white Republican kids, their parent's - work here is done. Communities and schools didn't dis-invest and disenfranchise themselves. Here, for anyone who wants yet more reading on the subject: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/8664.html

Posted on: 2014/12/12 18:59
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#30
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
Communipaw and Grand intersection, aka The Junction.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
where's that exactly?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Anytime you want to meet up and discuss our respective education, professional accomplishments, or charity giving-let me know. How about BG's at the Junction?

Posted on: 2014/12/9 1:39
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#29
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
And the Latino and African American students are ginning up a race riot-in high school in JC! Not a single white Republican kid to blame here!

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... _school.html#incart_river

Posted on: 2014/12/9 1:30
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#28
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/9/14 18:57
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1012
Offline
where's that exactly?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Anytime you want to meet up and discuss our respective education, professional accomplishments, or charity giving-let me know. How about BG's at the Junction?

Posted on: 2014/12/9 1:27
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#27
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
Anytime you want to meet up and discuss our respective education, professional accomplishments, or charity giving-let me know. How about BG's at the Junction?

Posted on: 2014/12/9 1:22
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#26
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/1/19 4:04
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 996
Offline
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Look at the video. The Grand Jury did not indict. The only crime was committed by Garner. Even Garner's wife has said there was no racial component to his death, by the way.

As for the rest, you're still a silly goose. It amuses me and only makes you appear more useless, if that's possible. Carry on!

Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
I've disproved your claim that there was no choke hold while on the ground. I've displayed why your equivalences are wrong. I've linked you to a white person resisting arrest and not being killed and can offer more if you like.

I am not insulting you. I am assuming your intelligence level based on your arguments. I will need some evidence that you have graduated from primary school before I assume any different. Sorry.


If I am in charge of convicting my mother of a crime, guess what the outcome will be 100% of the time!

You linked to a ny dailynews article. Here is a better one from ny daily news:

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... clusive-article-1.2037357

silly goose..do you mean duck duck goose... I believe that is a game you play during your breaks right Monroe?


btw monroe, that is what the mayor means when he says centuries of racism.

fyi, message me if there are big words in there you cannot pronounce. Call me and I'll pronounce them and define them for you.

Posted on: 2014/12/9 1:04
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#25
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/1/19 4:04
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 996
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Look at the video. The Grand Jury did not indict. The only crime was committed by Garner. Even Garner's wife has said there was no racial component to his death, by the way.

As for the rest, you're still a silly goose. It amuses me and only makes you appear more useless, if that's possible. Carry on!

Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
I've disproved your claim that there was no choke hold while on the ground. I've displayed why your equivalences are wrong. I've linked you to a white person resisting arrest and not being killed and can offer more if you like.

I am not insulting you. I am assuming your intelligence level based on your arguments. I will need some evidence that you have graduated from primary school before I assume any different. Sorry.


If I am in charge of convicting my mother of a crime, guess what the outcome will be 100% of the time!

You linked to a ny dailynews article. Here is a better one from ny daily news:

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... clusive-article-1.2037357

silly goose..do you mean duck duck goose... I believe that is a game you play during your breaks right Monroe?

Posted on: 2014/12/9 0:59
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#24
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
Look at the video. The Grand Jury did not indict. The only crime was committed by Garner. Even Garner's wife has said there was no racial component to his death, by the way.

As for the rest, you're still a silly goose. It amuses me and only makes you appear more useless, if that's possible. Carry on!

Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
I've disproved your claim that there was no choke hold while on the ground. I've displayed why your equivalences are wrong. I've linked you to a white person resisting arrest and not being killed and can offer more if you like.

I am not insulting you. I am assuming your intelligence level based on your arguments. I will need some evidence that you have graduated from primary school before I assume any different. Sorry.

Posted on: 2014/12/9 0:52
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/1/19 4:04
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 996
Offline
I've disproved your claim that there was no choke hold while on the ground. I've displayed why your equivalences are wrong. I've linked you to a white person resisting arrest and not being killed and can offer more if you like.

I am not insulting you. I am assuming your intelligence level based on your arguments. I will need some evidence that you have graduated from primary school before I assume any different. Sorry.

Posted on: 2014/12/9 0:47
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
When you resort to silly, childlike insults it just proves you've lost the argument. Again, lol.

Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
You should save all that money for something even more important - like your education.

Are there age limits to primary education? If not, go the public school route - it will be free. If there are age limits, I will donate to a fund which lets you complete primary school.

Posted on: 2014/12/9 0:40
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#21
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/9/14 18:57
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1012
Offline
Thank you for your donation to Emma Tichenor, she was my older daughter's classmate at McNair. Mr. Stanton, who is currently my younger daughter's Science teacher, took today off to attend her funeral.

This doesn't mean we're friends.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
If everyone in JC gave what I gave . . . and I wrote another check today in memory of a truly wonderful JC native who lost her life in Nova Scotia last week, whose mom has a pottery studio on Monitor Street in BeLa. And this time of year I make my annual donation to the Market St Mission in Morristown, as a friend from Maplewood was a resident there once. And that's just a few charities I support.

Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Wow, I thought you were a big earner?
$25! That should keep the kid in college.

Posted on: 2014/12/9 0:36
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/1/19 4:04
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 996
Offline
You should save all that money for something even more important - like your education.

Are there age limits to primary education? If not, go the public school route - it will be free. If there are age limits, I will donate to a fund which lets you complete primary school.

Posted on: 2014/12/9 0:31
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
If everyone in JC gave what I gave . . . and I wrote another check today in memory of a truly wonderful JC native who lost her life in Nova Scotia last week, whose mom has a pottery studio on Monitor Street in BeLa. And this time of year I make my annual donation to the Market St Mission in Morristown, as a friend from Maplewood was a resident there once. And that's just a few charities I support.

Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Wow, I thought you were a big earner?
$25! That should keep the kid in college.

Posted on: 2014/12/9 0:26
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/7/30 18:30
Last Login :
2016/3/2 20:54
Group:
Banned
Posts: 254
Offline
Wow, I thought you were a big earner?
$25! That should keep the kid in college.

Posted on: 2014/12/9 0:18
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
I sent a $25 check to the college fund for his step-brother, care of the JC PBA who established the fund, if you must know.

Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Did they protest when the rookie cop was shot by the thug at Walgreens? Or do a fundraiser for his family??


Did you?


I sent a check.


How much? Where did you send it?

Posted on: 2014/12/9 0:13
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/7/30 18:30
Last Login :
2016/3/2 20:54
Group:
Banned
Posts: 254
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Did they protest when the rookie cop was shot by the thug at Walgreens? Or do a fundraiser for his family??


Did you?


I sent a check.


How much? Where did you send it?

Posted on: 2014/12/8 23:58
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
Feel free to go back and protest, we won't mind.

Here, if you're being placed in arrest for committing a crime, it's not a good idea to resist-especially when you have lived a lifestyle that could shorten it.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
I own a small business and paid $48,752 in taxes for the calendar year 2013. How much did you pay?

Oh btw, I'm an immigrant who left my country because my father was politically persecuted. I thrived and prospered through education and hard work.

I'm so disappointed in this verdict because I was expecting this country to be much better that the one I left.

Then, I encounter people like you. Wow. What a revelation - I never imagined such ignorance exists in this day and age in my adopted country.

Posted on: 2014/12/8 23:49
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/7/30 18:30
Last Login :
2016/3/2 20:54
Group:
Banned
Posts: 254
Offline
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:


Also - I really hate your posts Monroe. Not because it's gibberish but you lack the ability to make any coherent arguments.


True dat!

Posted on: 2014/12/8 23:39
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/9/14 18:57
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1012
Offline
I own a small business and paid $48,752 in taxes for the calendar year 2013. How much did you pay?

Oh btw, I'm an immigrant who left my country because my father was politically persecuted. I thrived and prospered through education and hard work.

I'm so disappointed in this verdict because I was expecting this country to be much better that the one I left.

Then, I encounter people like you. Wow. What a revelation - I never imagined such ignorance exists in this day and age in my adopted country.

Posted on: 2014/12/8 23:37
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/1/19 4:04
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 996
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You missed my point, but I'm not surprised at all.

Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
i also believe that thug was charged with a crime...so the equivalence doesn't exist. As always Monroe, you are wrong.

Correction - the suspect was shot dead. Not sure what Officer Pantaleo is doing but pretty sure he is NOT dead, which of course is more than I can say for Eric Garner.

Also - I really hate your posts Monroe. Not because it's gibberish but you lack the ability to make any coherent arguments.


I cannot miss words stringed together that pretends to convey a message. It's okay, I know it hurts when you think. For a 3rd grader, you are of average intelligence Monroe. Good job.

Posted on: 2014/12/8 23:35
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
You better hope not, you'll have to start paying your fair share of taxes, lol.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
with the demographics of the USA, the likes of Monroe will be extinct in the next generation, just humor him until he expires

Posted on: 2014/12/8 23:32
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/9/14 18:57
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1012
Offline
with the demographics of the USA, the likes of Monroe will be extinct in the next generation, just humor him until he expires

Posted on: 2014/12/8 23:29
 Top 


Re: St. Peter's Prep students stage 'die-in' protesting death of Eric Garner
#9
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
You missed my point, but I'm not surprised at all.

Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
i also believe that thug was charged with a crime...so the equivalence doesn't exist. As always Monroe, you are wrong.

Correction - the suspect was shot dead. Not sure what Officer Pantaleo is doing but pretty sure he is NOT dead, which of course is more than I can say for Eric Garner.

Also - I really hate your posts Monroe. Not because it's gibberish but you lack the ability to make any coherent arguments.

Posted on: 2014/12/8 23:29
 Top 




(1) 2 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017