Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
116 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 116

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Packages being stolen downtown again & seeing Spotters
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Keep your eyes out for a White dude. About 5'11", 170 lbs. He might be around 35. Wears glasses and has a small teardrop tattoo on the corner of either eye. He's a fast talker B.S. artist who is savvy enough to pass himself off as a deliveryman. I had him busted last year but they don't keep guys like that in jail for very long. He is from the neighborhood and I believe his name is Nicky. I haven't seen him since early spring but he was definitely casing the area and I flagged down some cops who had a word with him. Even they were tricked by his BS. "He's just looking for a place to charge his phone", Yeah right.

Posted on: 2012/6/12 14:45

Packages being stolen downtown again & seeing Spotters
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/31 23:18
Group:
Registered Users
Found torn open FedEx package in back alley. It appeared like it could have been stolen (from an Erie residence). Reported to courier service and they are actually coming to pick up the empty package.

Also my neighbors and I have noted a few suspicious dudes sitting on stoops pretending to talk on their cell phone. I alarmed one of them by opening my window and they took off. I've been told these can be "spotters". If someone leaves their bike unattended for a split second - they take it. Who knows. All I know is that it's summer time and theft appears to be a sporting activity downtown Hamilton Park area again. Figured I'd give a heads up.

Posted on: 2012/6/12 13:36

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017