Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
128 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 128

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Bonds, Cannabis, Islamophobia and Food Unfit for Stray Cats Dominate Council Meeting
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
A little background since we are only given 3 minutes and I cannot go into details at council meetings. JC refinance bonds about 3 months ago that was close to expiration shortly including one for 2022, next year so they can save money on bond debt, according to the city. But the budget shows we are actually paying more money this year on bond debt. There were two bonds, the second bond was money from a re-finance bond. The bond debt is over $600 million. In addition we are paying $280 to the school and $170 million to the county for their budgets I personally think the city is refinancing bonds so they will have people in the bond business give campaign contributions.

My error, that should be $280 million to the school system.

Posted on: 2021/7/17 19:57

Re: Bonds, Cannabis, Islamophobia and Food Unfit for Stray Cats Dominate Council Meeting
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
A little background since we are only given 3 minutes and I cannot go into details at council meetings. JC refinance bonds about 3 months ago that was close to expiration shortly including one for 2022, next year so they can save money on bond debt, according to the city. But the budget shows we are actually paying more money this year on bond debt. There were two bonds, the second bond was money from a re-finance bond. The bond debt is over $600 million. In addition we are paying $280 to the school and $170 million to the county for their budgets I personally think the city is refinancing bonds so they will have people in the bond business give campaign contributions.

Posted on: 2021/7/17 17:58

Bonds, Cannabis, Islamophobia and Food Unfit for Stray Cats Dominate Council Meeting
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/27 19:45
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
A resolution condemning Islamophobia and withering reviews for a city food vendor came together with bonds, cannabis, the Exchange Place redesign and affordable housing to make for a wide range of topics at Wednesday’s city council meeting.

https://jcitytimes.com/bonds-cannabis- ... dominate-council-meeting/

Posted on: 2021/7/17 17:34

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017