Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
121 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 121

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Parades, ceremonies and remembrances: How HC will honor its veterans for Memorial Day
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2021/5/29 13:27

Re: Parades, ceremonies and remembrances: How HC will honor its veterans for Memorial Day
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
I remember sitting in high school during my senior year and some boys were talking about the draft while Vietnam was going on, before the start of the day. One boy said, his brother lost his deferment from college and will be drafted soon. Vietnam is history and so is the draft but the descendants of these boys are competing for jobs and housing against people Joe Biden is telling to come here illegally. And their descendants are also paying the money these illegal immigrants are receiving. Under the Biden Administration, US government is turning its back on its own citizens and giving a welcome to those who will be dependents on government handouts for years to come. Happy Memorial Day to my former classmates.

Posted on: 2021/5/26 11:33

Parades, ceremonies and remembrances: How HC will honor its veterans for Memorial Day
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Parades, ceremonies and remembrances: How Hudson County will honor its veterans for Memorial Day

Updated May 25, 2021; Posted May 25, 2021 By David Mosca | The Jersey Journal

While the parades may be fewer this year because of the coronavirus pandemic, Hudson County is still paying tribute to the veterans that sacrificed their lives for this nation. Here’s where you can go to honor the fallen for Memorial Day:

https://www.nj.com/hudson/2021/05/para ... ans-for-memorial-day.html

Posted on: 2021/5/26 10:56

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017