Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: NJ family says they received used diapers in nightmare Amazon delivery
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
The child has a compromised immune system, hence the need to disinfect.

Posted on: 2020/1/13 15:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
You know, with all the delivered packages that get stolen in Jersey City, why couldn't this have been one of them? That would certainly be justice for all the a--holes who pull this shit (literally in this case).

Posted on: 2020/1/13 3:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/7 3:26
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Unnecessary drama: ?I picked up the diapers and it was a little bit heavy, I was half asleep the lights were off,? she explained. ?At that point, I turn on the light and that?s when I noticed these diapers are neatly-folded and they are soiled.

The shocking discovery prompted the mom to immediately disinfect her nursery, even wiping down her 19-month-old daughter with rubbing alcohol."

Shit happens, Nassly. Get your refund from Amazon and move on with life. How is this even news.

Posted on: 2020/1/11 20:29

NJ family says they received used diapers in nightmare Amazon delivery
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
NJ family says they received used diapers in nightmare Amazon delivery

Posted: 7:01 PM, Jan 10, 2020 Updated: 7:01 PM, Jan 10, 2020
By: Andrew Ramos

JERSEY CITY, N.J. ? It?s a mystery that has rattled Nassly Sales and her family.

The Jersey City mom had ordered two boxes of diapers from Amazon as she does every month for her two daughters, purchasing the items from the site?s ?Amazon Warehouse? section, where open-box and returned items are sold at a discounted rate.

When the package arrived this week, she said nothing could?ve prepared her for what she says she found inside.

?I picked up the diapers and it was a little bit heavy, I was half asleep the lights were off,? she explained. ?At that point, I turn on the light and that?s when I noticed these diapers are neatly-folded and they are soiled.

The shocking discovery prompted the mom to immediately disinfect her nursery, even wiping down her 19-month-old daughter with rubbing alcohol.

The child, a micro preemie, was born 26 weeks premature, weighing a little over a pound, making her immune system compromised. According to Sales, the baby was just inches away from what she believed was a health hazard.

Speaking to an Amazon customer service representative later that evening didn?t exactly put the family at ease.

?They were like ?OK sorry for your inconvenience, we will give you a refund. You?re more than welcome to keep the stuff, you don?t need to return it,?? Sid Mukherje, the children?s father, told PIX11.

?And my thought was "Wow, you are not understanding what I?m saying.?

While the family has not officially sent the substance to be tested, they say it bears a strong resemblance and odor to fecal material.

What they want now is a better explanation from Amazon about the mishap.

According to their website, the company inspects and certifies all open-box products before re-selling them, something Sales says obviously did not happen.

In a statement to PIX11, an Amazon spokesperson said "We are investigating the situation and in contact with the customer to make it right."

https://www.pix11.com/news/local-news/ ... nightmare-amazon-delivery

Posted on: 2020/1/11 1:08

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017