Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
56 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 56

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Hiring Production Staff Roles For Musical in JC!

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/23 1:39
From New York
Group:
Registered Users
Hello!

My name is Sean Pollock and I?m a native Jerseyite from Mt. Lakes. NJ (who now lives in NYC) and I?m returning to Jersey this September to direct the NJ Premiere of A VERY MERRY UNAUTHORIZED CHILDRENS SCIENTOLOGY PAGEANT by Kyle Jarrow (writer of Valor on CW/bookwriter for SPONGEBOB on Broadway) at Arthouse Productions in Jersey City. The show was a big hit back in 2006 where it won the OBIE and my team and I are launching an out of town tryout to get it back Off Broadway where it belongs!

I?m in the market for a Stage Manager, Asst Stage Manager, Lighting Designer, Props Designer as well as intern roles. Social Media/Marketing Intern, Assistant Director Intern, and a robust group of Production Assistant Interns specifically for rehearsals, load in and load out. We are able to compensate specifically to SMs, LD, Props, House Manager to match with level of experience. For our intern roles, we will be able to give college credit for those applicable, provide occasional meals, and a limited number of transportation stipends may be available. It is really really important that all of these roles, especially stage management, feel comfortable and enthusiastic about working with an all-child cast. In past incarnations, many of the child cast members have worked on Broadway and Off and not like regular ?kids?. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PRODUCTION STAGE MANAGER TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Auditions at Kick Studios in Rumson, NJ and NYC: 8/20 (we?ll be doing Jersey auditions during the day, city auditions at night)

Rehearsals (Rumson, NJ): ?9/2-9/16. Rehearsals will take place in the evenings during the week starting around 5 and on weekend days.?

Load in and tech (Arthouse Productions, Jersey City) 9/17-9/19 in the evenings.

Performances (Arthouse Productions, Jersey City): ?9/20-9/22?, ?9/27-9/29?. 6 performances.

Interested? Wanna help but maybe don?t fit one of the above roles? Email Sean Pollock at info (at) unattendedbaggagecompany (dot) com with a resume and any links to a website or other relevant materials. You can check out our work at www.unattendedbaggagecompany.com or on Instagram @unattended_baggage_co or simply search ?Unattended Baggage? on FB.

Audition notice for kids coming soon!

Posted on: 2019/7/27 21:46

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017