Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
61 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 61

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: rental pricing of 40+ jersey city luxury rental buildings

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/2/18 0:47
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

zmeyka wrote:
I toured a few apartments at Journal Squared last year and thought the units were on the small side for the price. Views and sunlight were great and I thought the building had potential. But online reviews seem to indicate a lot of problems with construction quality & management so I decided not to rent there.

Last year, they supposedly had only a handful of studios and 1 bedrooms available to show me. According to their website now, they have at least about a dozen 1 bedrooms available starting at around $2.2k, which is cheaper than I remember being quoted and quite a bit cheaper than similar buildings downtown. But they could be playing games by showing "net effective" prices online.

might have to do with the 2nd tower that's coming up. They want to fill the 1st one asap

Posted on: 2018/12/25 16:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
That's really not a lot of money these days. If it were the rent would be half the price. Most people renting there make the average of 75k annually.

Posted on: 2018/12/24 23:55
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/7 3:26
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

zmeyka wrote:
I toured a few apartments at Journal Squared last year and thought the units were on the small side for the price. Views and sunlight were great and I thought the building had potential. But online reviews seem to indicate a lot of problems with construction quality & management so I decided not to rent there.

Last year, they supposedly had only a handful of studios and 1 bedrooms available to show me. According to their website now, they have at least about a dozen 1 bedrooms available starting at around $2.2k, which is cheaper than I remember being quoted and quite a bit cheaper than similar buildings downtown. But they could be playing games by showing "net effective" prices online.

They building phase 2 at 75 floors next door, so I;m sure cousin Kushner is making money.

Posted on: 2018/12/24 23:51

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/2/26 15:55
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2018/12/24 21:18

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCGuys wrote:
Quote:

majiazaishi wrote:
https://www.jiemengjourney.com/jersey-city-luxury-rental/

* To order by multiple columns -- hold down SHIFT key & click on a column (added the clicked column as a secondary, tertiary etc ordering column).

* Enter multiple search terms in the "search" textbox, i.e. "Columbus 2b2b".

Resized Image

I just don't know how people afford those prices. The cheapest studio in Journal Square is $2050!

Journal Squared is actually a pretty cool building

Posted on: 2018/12/24 19:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/7 3:26
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

majiazaishi wrote:

* To order by multiple columns -- hold down SHIFT key & click on a column (added the clicked column as a secondary, tertiary etc ordering column).

Resized Image

I just don't know how people afford those prices. The cheapest studio in Journal Square is $2050!

Posted on: 2018/12/2 15:13

rental pricing of 40+ jersey city luxury rental buildings

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Resized Image

Posted on: 2018/11/30 19:59

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017