Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
133 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 133

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: 5th Annual Cultural Diversity Festival'18
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/16 19:07
Group:
Registered Users
From the 2014 Diversity Festival: 20141005-IMGP1098 [!SCRIPT FILTERED!] 20141005-IMGP1102 [!SCRIPT FILTERED!] 20141005-IMGP1115 [!SCRIPT FILTERED!] 20141005-IMGP1155 [!SCRIPT FILTERED!] 20141005-IMGP1131 [!SCRIPT FILTERED!]

Posted on: 2018/8/22 15:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/10 14:50
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Quote:

events-coordinator wrote:

Take your family and kids to enjoy a beautiful afternoon at the park with different performances representing different cultures.

And, of course, to celebrate the elusive holy grain of annihilating Western civilization. A project in the works now for decades, ever since the passage of the 1965 immigration act. (Ted Kennedy, not responsible.)

Just one question for my African American friends....how has "multiculturalism" and "diversity" been working out for the African American community? Does this "JCFamilies" organization represent the values of Western civilization by promoting the contrived notions of "cultural diversity, " "multiculturalism" and "inclusiveness" as virtuous?

Anybody attending this so called "festival" is either a) on-board with the White genocide movement or b) a flat-out traitor to the once great country. Of course, I'm sure Steve Fulop will be in attendance, f&*king traitor that he is. As is anyone who supports the state of Israel with such organizing of "diversity" festivals. Which of course, is PRECISELY what this whole festival is about.

WOW I hadn't planned on attending but if it fires you up this much, there's no way I'm missing this fantastic cultural event!!

Posted on: 2018/8/22 15:37
utterly deplorable

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/18 1:42
From Botswana
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

events-coordinator wrote:

Take your family and kids to enjoy a beautiful afternoon at the park with different performances representing different cultures.

And, of course, to celebrate the elusive holy grain of annihilating Western civilization. A project in the works now for decades, ever since the passage of the 1965 immigration act. (Ted Kennedy, not responsible.)

Just one question for my African American friends....how has "multiculturalism" and "diversity" been working out for the African American community? Does this "JCFamilies" organization represent the values of Western civilization by promoting the contrived notions of "cultural diversity, " "multiculturalism" and "inclusiveness" as virtuous?

Anybody attending this so called "festival" is either a) on-board with the White genocide movement or b) a flat-out traitor to the once great country. Of course, I'm sure Steve Fulop will be in attendance, f&*king traitor that he is. As is anyone who supports the state of Israel with such organizing of "diversity" festivals. Which of course, is PRECISELY what this whole festival is about.

Posted on: 2018/8/22 0:49

Edited by score09 on 2018/8/22 1:06:30

5th Annual Cultural Diversity Festival'18
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/28 9:23
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
For the 5th consecutive year JCFamilies is bringing the Cultural Diversity Festival to Hamilton Park to celebrate that Jersey City has been called ?the most diverse city in the country? or has been near the top spot in many reports.

Details at http://jcfamilies.com/event/annual-cu ... -festival-in-jersey-city/

Posted on: 2018/8/16 14:11

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017