Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 117

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Houseconcert downtown JC Wednesday, 6/27
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/5/29 1:38
From Jersey City Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
*Bump*
Still have space for reservations tonight. interesting snacks, great music. We'll start the first set at 7:30, have a break and then another set, so feel free to come for part of the shindig. My info's on the first post if you're interested.
Angel

Posted on: 2018/6/27 15:20

Houseconcert downtown JC Wednesday, 6/27
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/5/29 1:38
From Jersey City Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
There are still open seats for my houseconcert next Wednesday the 27th starring Adam Levy of the Honeydogs. He's an amazing singer-songwriter from Minneapolis who's worked with producers like John "Strawberry" Fields and artists such as Michael Penn and Aimee Mann. Bring a requested donation of $20, which goes 100% to the artist, and enjoy healthy and unhealthy, cold and hot snacks. Non-booze will also be available, you can BYOB if desired (in moderation, I can't afford any more broken mandolins). Houseconcerts are a great chance to meet your neighbors and discover new music. Check out the Facebook invite for more info. We're near 4th/Coles, RSVP to get the address. https://www.facebook.com/events/237079640373540/

For any music nerds here, this is not the Norah Jones guy, they just have the same name.Adam Levy At AJ Mahal

Posted on: 2018/6/19 23:59

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017