Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
122 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 122

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City man arrested with shotgun in the Heights: police
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/28 13:42
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
mr conte is not a journalist. he is a go to jcpd pr person. just read his nonsense. how in the world cops overheard and how that meant he got a gun? narrative missing, because otherwise case will fall apart.

disclosure: i am for removal of illegal guns off the streets.

Posted on: 2017/4/27 22:48

Jersey City man arrested with shotgun in the Heights: police
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
By Michaelangelo Conte | The Jersey Journal
Follow on Twitter
on April 26, 2017 at 11:56 AM, updated April 26, 2017 at 11:57 AM

JERSEY CITY - A 27-year-old Jersey City felon is facing weapons charges related to a 12-gauge shotgun after he was arrested while running down a Jersey City street with the gun in a garbage bag, police said.

Jimmy DeLeon, of the 400 block of Baldwin Avenue, is charged with unlawful possession of a weapon, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose and possession of a weapon by a felon, the criminal complaint says.

On Saturday at 1:20 p.m., police were conducting surveillance when DeLeon left his home at Baldwin and Hopkins avenues and spoke on his cell phone saying "You coming now, right now. OK, I will meet you on Beacon."

He ran back home, came out with the item in a garbage bag and began running down Beacon Avenue, the criminal complaint says.

When officers approached DeLeon around 35 Beacon St., he immediately said "I'll explain. This isn't even mine. I'm trying to get rid of it." Inside the bag police found a Winchester shotgun with a scope and DeLeon was taken into custody, the complaint says.

DeLeon made his first appearance on the charges Monday in Criminal Justice Reform Court in Jersey City via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny. At the hearing, the state moved to detain him through his prosecution and a detention hearing before a Superior Court judge will be held Thursday.

Posted on: 2017/4/27 0:23

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017