Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
138 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 138

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: 19 Year Old Dead - 10 Year Old Shot - Easter Shooting on Ocean Ave
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

I'm sure a black gang was behind the initial shootings, and I bet they will retaliate against this neighborhood watch member.

Their isn't really any "black gangs" in JC in 2017, they are just gangs. Bloods, Crips and local gangs aren't as worried about your race.

One of the shooters arrested was Hispanic.

Posted on: 2017/4/18 17:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
New details in shooting that killed teen, injured 10-year-old on Easter

"Police sources told The Jersey Journal a woman who in lives in the area helped apprehend at least one of the suspects.

A local neighborhood watch group said the woman saw one of the suspects cutting through her property while fleeing police. She went outside and with help from her husband tackled one of the suspects until police handcuffed him.

One of the neighborhood watch members, who asked not to be identified, said he hopes the work watch groups do can encourage others to work together to help curb crime.

"At the end of the day it proves if you do it the right way, you can get results," he said."

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... 1.html#incart_2box_hudson

I bet both sides will make an example out of this neighborhood watch guy who tackled one of the suspects.

I'm sure a black gang was behind the initial shootings, and I bet they will retaliate against this neighborhood watch member. They will want to send a message to anyone else who would think of cooperating with the police. So I hope the police really protect these people and make sure that doesn't happen, setting the example that cooperation will lead to good things.

Posted on: 2017/4/18 0:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
New details in shooting that killed teen, injured 10-year-old on Easter

"Police sources told The Jersey Journal a woman who in lives in the area helped apprehend at least one of the suspects.

A local neighborhood watch group said the woman saw one of the suspects cutting through her property while fleeing police. She went outside and with help from her husband tackled one of the suspects until police handcuffed him.

One of the neighborhood watch members, who asked not to be identified, said he hopes the work watch groups do can encourage others to work together to help curb crime.

"At the end of the day it proves if you do it the right way, you can get results," he said."

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... 1.html#incart_2box_hudson

Posted on: 2017/4/17 21:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Gonna be a long dangerous summer if they don't get this area in check.

#black lives matter

Posted on: 2017/4/17 15:08

19 Year Old Dead - 10 Year Old Shot - Easter Shooting on Ocean Ave
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
By Caitlin Mota | The Jersey Journal
on April 17, 2017 at 9:01 AM, updated April 17, 2017 at 10:38 AM
JERSEY CITY -- Two men have been charged in the Easter night shooting that left a teenager dead and a young girl injured.

Sources tell The Jersey Journal a teen, believed to be 19, was fatally shot on Ocean Avenue near Van Nostrand Avenue at about 10 p.m. The Hudson County Prosecutor's Office confirmed a man was pronounced dead at the scene.

A child, who sources have identified as a 10-year-old girl, was also injured in the shooting. She was brought to Jersey City Medical Center and underwent surgery late Sunday night. An update on her condition this morning was not immediately available.

More

Posted on: 2017/4/17 14:55

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017