Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
121 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 121

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City man attacked with hatchet after defending woman at Elks Club, police say
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

sam2goody wrote:
I have gotten so addicted to reading the comments on a news article. This one is particularly informative.

Those are some seriously funny comments.

Posted on: 2014/10/15 14:30

Re: Jersey City man attacked with hatchet after defending woman at Elks Club, police say
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/26 2:51
Group:
Registered Users
I have gotten so addicted to reading the comments on a news article. This one is particularly informative.

Posted on: 2014/10/15 13:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Do you know this man personally and that he is on steroids?

Quote:

Steroids are being consumed at high levels and often distributed at local gyms ... often to individuals with no history of violence.

Posted on: 2014/10/14 17:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
In situations like this, anger management should be subscripted as well as any carceration. I'd also like to see if these types of offenders are on steroids to get data on the frequency of roid-rage incidents.

Steroids are being consumed at high levels and often distributed at local gyms ... often to individuals with no history of violence.

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-roid-rage.htm

Posted on: 2014/10/13 20:47
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Jersey City man attacked with hatchet after defending woman at Elks Club, police say
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Patrick McGovern | The Jersey Journal

A Jersey City man engaged in an argument with a woman attacked another man half his age with a hatchet when the younger man stepped in to protect the woman, authorities said.

Edward Kearns, 51, of Whitman Avenue in Jersey City, is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful possession of a weapon, and possession of a weapon for unlawful purposes in the attack at the Elks Club on Hutton Street.

On Oct. 9 Jersey City police officers were dispatched to the club on a report of a man with an ax, according to a police report. When police arrived, people were outside the club screaming ?He?s going to kill him!? according to police.

More

Posted on: 2014/10/13 19:21

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017