Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: New Fulop Complaint Forum?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
The Jersey City web

http://www.cityofjerseycity.com/

Look for the RRC link at the bottom.

Posted on: 2013/10/12 22:09

Re: New Fulop Complaint Forum?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
You can post on the City website, but also shoot an email to Candice. She's been very responsive to date.

Posted on: 2013/10/12 22:03

New Fulop Complaint Forum?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/24 0:33
Group:
Registered Users
I heard about some new JC complaint/concern forum that was developed by our new mayor. Does anyone have any info on it? I live on 7th between Erie/Manila. Included on our block is a JCPD substation. The policemen COMPLETELY abuse their privilege and absolutely do not obey street cleaning rules AND continually double park - blocking in anyone that happens to park on this stretch of 7th street. Ultimately, as a result, our street isn't being cleaned at all (JCPA enforcement vehicle and street cleaner just drive down out block and don't even try to clean) - AND - residents are frequently blocked in by double parked cars. When we go into the precinct and explain we are trying to get out of our spaces, we're met with an attitude and a LONG wait. I've been late for work several times because of this, AND, I've, most recently, gotten a JCPA ticket because I was not able to move my car because it was blocked in by someone associated with the police department. VERY important to know - they have a HUGE parking lot that's VERY CLOSE to their building, meaning that their parking on 7th has nothing more to do with than a sense of entitlement and sheer laziness). Most importantly, our curbs are filled with old leaves, garbage, etc......... It's ridiculous and I'd like to be able to contact someone that can do something about this. While I understand the police are important, I don't feel they should be abusing their privileges the way they have been...

Posted on: 2013/10/12 21:41

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017