Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
126 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 126

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City felon makes bail, then attacks second woman 2 weeks later: cops
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
That 2nd woman should seek some legal advice and financial redress after the attack. I'd be targeting the Judge and the system that allowed such a violent criminal on bail with such a criminal history. NOT GOOD ENOUGH - I bet the police would be pissed with the bail approval.

Posted on: 2013/8/17 23:06
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Jersey City felon makes bail, then attacks second woman 2 weeks later: cops
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal
I think I saw this guy @ Lucky 7's

A Jersey City man with a long history of violence has been charged with cutting a woman's face two weeks after police say he brutalized his girlfriend for three days.
Joseph Fallo, who has been arrested 22 times and served four prison terms for robbery and six counts of aggravated assault, was charged with aggravated assault on his 46-year-old girlfriend, as well as simple assault and a weapons offense.

North Bergen police say Fallo spent three days beating the woman at the Seville and Fountain motels in North Bergen.

Fallo, who was most recently released from prison on May 17, posted $50,000 bail on July 20 and 10 days later he threatened to kill an ex-girlfriend and cut her face when she went to his Jersey City boarding house room to retrieve some personal items, police said.

The 42-year-old felon is again a free man after posting $75,000 bail on Aug. 7 for the alleged attack on his ex-girlfriend, in which he was charged with aggravated assault, criminal restraint, criminal mischief and weapons offenses.

A Jersey City bail bondsman who did not want his name used and was not the one who posted the bonds for Fallo?s release, said Fallo has " hurt a lot of people. He snaps and he?s nuts."

In the July 30 incident, the woman told police that when she tried to leave his room, Fallo said ?You?re not going anywhere,? and grabbed her by the hair and began punching her in the head.

At one point during Fallo?s rampage, he grabbed a knife and began stabbing his bed saying ?If you call the cops, I?m going to kill you and your daughter,? a police report said.

The victim told police Fallo held the knife across her mouth, cutting her lips. He then grabbed her by the hair and held the knife to her throat, warning her not to move or make a sound or ?I?m going to slice your neck and kill you,? police were told.

When the woman screamed for help, two men showed up and convinced Fallo to let her go just as police arrived outside, where Fallo was arrested, police said.

And this past Sunday, a woman told police that Fallo violated a restraining order she filed when he called her twice, reports said, noting that the woman told police Fallo has assaulted her in the past. It?s not clear if this woman is either of the two women involved in the previous incidents.

In 2004 Fallo stabbed his lawyer in the buttocks and was convicted of the crime, Hudson County Deputy First Assistant Prosecutor Debra Simon said.

Posted on: 2013/8/17 16:33

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017