Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 101

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Patio Installation
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/14 15:34
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Be wary of hidden costs. We had this done this summer and some of the quotes assume the materials will be right next to the work site. If it is in a backyard in JC this often times isn't feasible. There are a lot of materials, we probably had 3000lb of stone in our garage for two weeks while we waited for some better weather.

The scope of work was much larger then I initially believed. Our builder cleared our yard down about 12 inches, which filled a full size dumpster, then packed in the stone, it was then covered in that landscaping tarp and the stone pavers were put on top of it, with some of them being cut to fit along an edge.

We paid about 5k for about 450 sq feet and while I got cheaper quotes I didn't feel as comfortable with those contractors. Once I saw the amount of work that was actually done and the quantity of materials the price was commensurate.

I pm'd you the name and number of the guy that did our work. I'd highly recommend.

Posted on: 2013/9/26 12:54

Patio Installation

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/4/26 22:55
Group:
Registered Users
Does anyone know a good contractor who can build a patio for me for cheap?

patio size needed about 300 sqft - anyone know the estimated cost for the job? I received a quote for $2700, not sure if this is a good price.

Thanks!

Posted on: 2013/7/22 17:30

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017