Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
75 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 75

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Man off Jersey Ave fights off would-be robbers in apartment
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/5/21 19:38
From Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

ripple wrote:
How is anyone supposed to have any information with no description? Another JJ fail.

It's easy, just look for the guy without a gun.

Posted on: 2013/1/16 14:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/12/18 14:09
Group:
Registered Users
How is anyone supposed to have any information with no description? Another JJ fail.

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Anyone with information is asked to call (201) 547-JAIL.
JJ

Posted on: 2013/1/16 4:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/12/18 14:09
Group:
Registered Users
That's some crazy cinema badass shite right there. The kind of thing that responsible people will tell you never to attempt. I hope they catch the assailant, but since this turned out like it did it's possible that he was a total amateur with a clean record.

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Two would-be robbers were thwarted by the Jersey City man they were attempting to rob early this morning, police said.

The incident occurred around 1:15 a.m. when the victim, a 45-year-old 16th Street resident, answered the door of his apartment.

Police said they were told that when he opened the door, two men entered the apartment with a handgun and told the man "Give me the f---ing money. My partner is in the back room with your girl. If she yells, my partner's going to kill her."

While being held at gunpoint, the man reached for the handgun and began to fight the robber, reports state. When the victim pulled the gun away from the robber, both assailants fled, reports said.

At the scene, police recovered the gun, a Smith and Wesson .357-caliber revolver and two live rounds. A check of the gun's history came back as stolen from Morris Township, reports state.

During the struggle, the victim was bitten twice by the man, but was not otherwise hurt, reports said. He was taken to Jersey City Medical Center for treatment.

Police are currently investigating the attempted robbery. Anyone with information is asked to call (201) 547-JAIL.
JJ

Posted on: 2013/1/16 4:29

Man off Jersey Ave fights off would-be robbers in apartment
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Two would-be robbers were thwarted by the Jersey City man they were attempting to rob early this morning, police said.

The incident occurred around 1:15 a.m. when the victim, a 45-year-old 16th Street resident, answered the door of his apartment.

Police said they were told that when he opened the door, two men entered the apartment with a handgun and told the man "Give me the f---ing money. My partner is in the back room with your girl. If she yells, my partner's going to kill her."

While being held at gunpoint, the man reached for the handgun and began to fight the robber, reports state. When the victim pulled the gun away from the robber, both assailants fled, reports said.

At the scene, police recovered the gun, a Smith and Wesson .357-caliber revolver and two live rounds. A check of the gun's history came back as stolen from Morris Township, reports state.

During the struggle, the victim was bitten twice by the man, but was not otherwise hurt, reports said. He was taken to Jersey City Medical Center for treatment.

Police are currently investigating the attempted robbery. Anyone with information is asked to call (201) 547-JAIL.
JJ

Posted on: 2013/1/16 2:09

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017