Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
140 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 140

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Organic Fruits and Veggies Co-op in Downtown JC

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/10/14 20:12
Group:
Registered Users
Hi All,

I recently participated in the Purple Dragon Co-op (http://www.purpledragon.com/) and my family loved it so much that I volunteered up to be a host to help spread the savings to my Paulus Hook neighborhood.

With the rising cost of organic produce, it's a great opportunity to get organic fruits and veggies at pretty much wholesale cost. Not sure if that interests any of you guys, but I wanted to let you know :)

It costs $49 for 1 share. Shares can be split between you and a friend/neighbor too. You'll get 2 shopping bags full of local and non-local certified organic and ecologically grown fruit and produce. The last pickup that I participated in included: Ecologically grown NY Spartan apples and Bosc pears (prices on local fruits are getting really high,) organic (everything else) NJ acorn squash, NY broccoli, romaine lettuce, Yukon gold potatoes, spinach and tomatoes, CA carrots, cauliflower and a pomegranate, Peruvian bananas and a red bell pepper from Holland.

Shares will be available starting this Wednesday (10/17) and will be recurring twice a month (every other Wednesday) - delivered in the Paulus Hook area.

If you want more info, feel free to send me a PM.. We have a few spots left..
Purple Dragon Co-op

Posted on: 2012/10/14 20:50

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017