Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
57 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 57

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: Another Fulop Paid Hack
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/1/7 4:11
Group:
Registered Users
I don\'t work for Healy or Fulop. I am a registered voter that has lived in Jersey City for five years. I have never voted in a mayoral election. I am finally fed up with the baloney of the Healy administration. Everyday it seems as thou I\'m meeting more and more people that feel as thou I do. That is the true pulse of the city Mr. Political Consultant JCFree.

High crime in the streets, free cars for political cronys, massive bribery, folks that have 2 or 3 virtually no show jobs and much more crap by the Healy Administration.

I don\'t live in la la land and think Mr Fulop is perfect by any means. Quite frankly I don\'t have a lot of faith in politicians.
But clearly as an average voter what infuriates me is the spin doctors like JCFree that are professional mudslingers. You are attacking someone , under the guise of political discourse, because the record of your candidate is disgusting. It is very transparent and in this case maybe not so efffective.

I AM THE PREVIOUSLY UNINTERESETED VOTER THAT ACCEPTED THE CORRUPTION OF HEALY AS A WAY OF JERSEY CITY LIFE. I AM PART OF A BLOCK OF VOTERS THAT IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE. NOW I\'M FINALLY PISSED ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR FULOP. TAKE THE PULSE OF THAT MR POLITICAL CONSULTANT

Posted on: 2012/9/10 14:39
I'm not perfect.....but I'm not all bad either.

Re: No Fulop Updates From DNC
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
haha, JCFree gets paid to get into arguments on the internet? Amazing.

Posted on: 2012/9/10 12:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
I sleep well. I have the respect of people who matter to me. You strain for moral equivalence between Fulop and Healy when you, I and anyone else who cares knows that doesn't exist. Ad hominem attack? No. I addressed you directly. I made specific statements about you, specifically, as it pertains to your performance here - your professional performance, at that. You make your living posting crap on behalf of your clients - spelled out pretty clearly on your website. Good for you.

Posted on: 2012/9/10 2:14

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/19 3:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
The truly surprising thing about all of this is you actually get paid to do this, because you aren't very good at it. "Nothing infuriates me more than fake sincerity." Well, Josh - clearly I'm not all that concerned about what infuriates you.

But tell me - in all of your digging into ELEC forms, where exactly is it that I - or any of Fulop's 450+ volunteers - show up on the payroll? Hack? C'mon - I hope you can do better than that. There's got to be more substance to this than just clever tweets, right?

And there is....all you have left. No more principle, no more rectitude of the cause, no attempt at a defense, nor acceptance of the fact that maybe he shouldn't try to sneak excessive contributions from disgraced former politicians.

You would earn some respect if you acknowledged that latter, but alas, all you are left with is ad hominem attacks at a person you think is responsible for exposing the truth about Steve Fulop's real ambition to win at all costs.

Posted on: 2012/9/10 1:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
The truly surprising thing about all of this is you actually get paid to do this, because you aren't very good at it. "Nothing infuriates me more than fake sincerity." Well, Josh - clearly I'm not all that concerned about what infuriates you.

But tell me - in all of your digging into ELEC forms, where exactly is it that I - or any of Fulop's 450+ volunteers - show up on the payroll? Hack? C'mon - I hope you can do better than that. There's got to be more substance to this than just clever tweets, right?

Posted on: 2012/9/10 1:50

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
What's the point in answering. You know the answers to the questions you ask - the point for you is in the asking. You know Fulop returned the excessive contributions you cited earlier - the return is in the same ELEC filing as the contribution. So yeah - funny game.

It must be fun to do this for a living (from your website):

At White Horse Strategies, we bring something different to the table ? a fresh, knowledgeable, strategic approach to political strategy and communications. We?ll solidify your positives, define your opposition and frame the debate. We?ll also help you deal with all types ? from long-time political insiders to newly-minted netroots outsiders. Most importantly, we know how to motivate and move both voters and public opinion.

http://www.whitehorsestrategies.com/about

So, to be clear, you are acknowledging that Fulop received $5,000 from Senator Torricelli. At some point later found out that it was a contribution that exceeded the legal individual contribution limit of $2,600 and returned $2,400.

What you are also saying is that only a White Horse Strategist can look up publicly available information about NJ ELEC contribution limits and what interested parties contribute to Steve Fulop?

I think that is insulting to the average voter.

It doesn't take a paid consultant to tell you that if you are candidate claiming to be all about good government and the reform of politics as usual, that you shouldn't take $5,000 or $2,600 from former politicians whose career very publicly ended due to ethical sanctions while serving in the Senate.

Apparently, Steve Fulop wants it both ways. That's the epitome of hypocrisy and nothing infuriates me more than fake sincerity.

Obviously, you think it's okay because you work for him.

You are no better than the partisan hacks you throw stones at on the other side.

Posted on: 2012/9/10 1:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
What's the point in answering. You know the answers to the questions you ask - the point for you is in the asking. You know Fulop returned the excessive contributions you cited earlier - the return is in the same ELEC filing as the contribution. So yeah - funny game.

It must be fun to do this for a living (from your website):

At White Horse Strategies, we bring something different to the table ? a fresh, knowledgeable, strategic approach to political strategy and communications. We?ll solidify your positives, define your opposition and frame the debate. We?ll also help you deal with all types ? from long-time political insiders to newly-minted netroots outsiders. Most importantly, we know how to motivate and move both voters and public opinion.

http://www.whitehorsestrategies.com/about

Posted on: 2012/9/10 1:00

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Ah, but the man himself said he would return it. Has he? There is a higher standard that most people hold their elected officials to than waiting for the feds to come with a warrant or a subpeona. Dan Levin gave a speech on the steps of city hall at the time saying that exact same thing. But I'm sure you got comfortable with that model some time ago.

You started this thread by asking if Fulop was in Charlotte. That was answered. From what I hear, your boss and Matsikudis sat down there staring at each other, so I'm not exactly sure what the point of his trip was. As I said before - I doubt anyone at the convention who matters from outside the state of NJ knows who he is.

If you would like to start another thread about all of the many positive reasons to vote for Fulop, please do so. As one of several hundred people who volunteer for him, I'm happy to participate in that conversation. I'm sure others would join me. But then again, despite your claims, that's not really what you are looking for, is it?

Actually, I took the time to review the allegation which went from $20K to $50K according to T-Bone......now $17K per this thread and can tell you that Healy has donated exactly $16,580 to date since he made the promise to donate the money.

That calculation was only counting churches, non-political civic organizations, youth athletics, etc.

Posting it in this thread too....so that you don't think I ignored your allegations. Now perhaps you or Steve Fulop can start answering some questions?

Posted on: 2012/9/10 0:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

I_heart_JC wrote:
my question to any local councilperson who IS at the DNC would be, "why aren't you home, taking care of your town's problems?"

so thank you, Steve Fulop, for staying here where the hard work is.

I second this comment. What in the hell purpose would it serve for him to go? What does it serve for any local politician to go?

First of all, the conventions, Republican and Democrat, serve absolutely zero purpose now. We already know who the candidates will be quite a while before the convention. They are just for show. Second, I believe you have to be specifically invited in order to go to those conventions, so it's not Fulop's fault if he wasn't invited. Third, he is a local politician - not a state politician or a federal politician. Obama winning or losing will have no impact on his own political career and his going to convention is not relevant.

I thank Steven Fulop for staying in Jersey City to do his job rather than go on what is basically a week-long all-expense paid vacation of cocktail receptions, banquets and one boring speech after another. Sorry to hear he's missing out on the Krispy Kreme donuts, I'm sure there are a lot of fresh ones being served down there, since it is Charlotte.

As long as we're talking about Fulop here, did he ever get arrested for being drunk in public down in Bradley Beach, convicted of obstruction of justice AND had the nerve to file suit against the officers who arrested him that were simply doing their job? Tell me, is that somebody you'd want making decisions about running the city you live in? Or how about the police officer who was a cousin of the mayor that was hired to the Jersey City police force despite his record of a previous DWI, numerous car accidents and license suspensions - how is it that the police department did not know about this when considering him for the job?

But I guess it is all okay if the mayor makes a trip down to Charlotte for a week to a dumb convention, the end result of which is nothing more than a confirmation of what we already know.

Posted on: 2012/9/9 14:47

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCFree wrote:
I had specifics which have yet to be refuted in any way, shape, or form.

I don't know, maybe Healy went down to Charlotte to support the Democratic President of the United States. Maybe that was point.

Whereas, I guess Fulop had more pressing things to do like sure up the Hudson County Teenage Republican vote from Demetrius Terry and figuring out how to accept more Spectra money, violate Pay-to-Play, or secure more money from disgraced former politicians.

All you posted was some supposed facts that you then used to infer and insinuate some kind of violations of ethics on the part of Fulop.

If we're sticking to the facts, Healy has been arrested and convicted, Fulop hasn't.

You can eliminate the word "supposed" if you just did the minimal amount of work to look here. I have cited the report dates, so not too hard.

http://www.elec.state.nj.us/ELECReport/StandardSearch.aspx

Posted on: 2012/9/9 14:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCFree wrote:

I don't know, maybe Healy went down to Charlotte to support the Democratic President of the United States. Maybe that was point.

Whereas, I guess Fulop had more pressing things to do like sure up the Hudson County Teenage Republican vote from Demetrius Terry and figuring out how to accept more Spectra money, violate Pay-to-Play, or secure more money from disgraced former politicians.

All you posted was some supposed facts that you then used to infer and insinuate some kind of violations of ethics on the part of Fulop.

If we're sticking to the facts, Healy has been arrested and convicted, Fulop hasn't.

Posted on: 2012/9/8 20:04

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Quote:

JCFree wrote:
I am sure that if any money was improperly withheld that the appropriate authorities will make that request.

Ah, but the man himself said he would return it. Has he? There is a higher standard that most people hold their elected officials to than waiting for the feds to come with a warrant or a subpeona. Dan Levin gave a speech on the steps of city hall at the time saying that exact same thing. But I'm sure you got comfortable with that model some time ago.

You started this thread by asking if Fulop was in Charlotte. That was answered. From what I hear, your boss and Matsikudis sat down there staring at each other, so I'm not exactly sure what the point of his trip was. As I said before - I doubt anyone at the convention who matters from outside the state of NJ knows who he is.

If you would like to start another thread about all of the many positive reasons to vote for Fulop, please do so. As one of several hundred people who volunteer for him, I'm happy to participate in that conversation. I'm sure others would join me. But then again, despite your claims, that's not really what you are looking for, is it?

You haven't presented anything with respect to the contributions and whether they were returned or not. Things like who made the contribution, the amount, etc. Just stating another fact.

Posted on: 2012/9/8 16:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCFree wrote:
I am sure that if any money was improperly withheld that the appropriate authorities will make that request.

Posted on: 2012/9/8 16:04

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Seems like we are stuck in a world where I have to work for Healy, so the ethical lapses of a guy who guy who tauts transparency and good government can remain unanswered.

Honestly, I can't follow what you are claiming. I am sure that if any money was improperly withheld that the appropriate authorities will make that request.

How does that absolve Fulop from his unrefuted transgressions? Is the point that you think Fulop should make character his central qualification publicly, then do whatever it takes behind the scenes to win?

Then, I guess it comes down to whether the devil you know is better than the one you don't know.

Posted on: 2012/9/8 15:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
You like questions and want answers - maybe you can help us out and show us how it's done by answering one yourself. Since I'm a simple guy who doesn't understand things, I need things explained in the most basic terms possible. But I digress - here is my question:

You remember Leona Beldini - that kindly old lady who took the bribe for your boss in 2009 and whom your boss let go rot in jail to die for him? At the time everything first came to light, Healy claimed he would donate that $50,000 to charity, thereby acknowledging the money was a bribe. As best I can tell, that contribution still hasn't happened - doesn't show up in his ELEC forms anywhere. Did he just forget to give back the bribe? If you could point me to where I could find his contribution of the bribe money, that would be great.

Oh - I do have a second question: are you the one who wrote the Connors press release for him? Just a piece of advice: you have to dumb it down, otherwise it isn't credible. Connors doesn't use that many polysyllabic words in a year.

Posted on: 2012/9/8 11:43

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

mrrogers wrote:
Just in case any body was wondering who this new troll is just
Google white horse strategy
This is the firm running Healys election.
They have grown but they started out as just Internet bloggers.
When you google them you will see they are connected to the PR firm of message and media. Same firm who ran Healysvlast election in 2009.

It would be amusing if it wasn't sad that Steve Fulop's supporters are more consumed with name calling and attempts at guessing my identity on a message board, where they too are anonymous, rather than being able to discredit any of the information presented. That tells you all you need to know about the truth of the facts presented.

Just deal with the substance of what is being discussed within the rules of jc list or ignore me, lest you have no interest in things like free speech, good government, and transparency.

Good thing Hitler is dead, otherwise that would be the next logical guess to discern my identity.

Posted on: 2012/9/8 5:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/11/19 17:53
Group:
Registered Users
Just in case any body was wondering who this new troll is just
Google white horse strategy
This is the firm running Healys election.
They have grown but they started out as just Internet bloggers.
When you google them you will see they are connected to the PR firm of message and media. Same firm who ran Healysvlast election in 2009.

Posted on: 2012/9/8 4:13

Re: T-Bird Is Clueless
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Calcutta? Please. First off, it is Kolkata (keep your geography current, please, before you post, lest you be accused of ethnic insensitivity), and secondly, you are fear-mongering, something that the US leftists have always accused the Republicans of. I am just waiting for the Obama campaign to say - if you don't vote for me, there will be unrest.

And, just for the record, I despise you, too.

You really just have no clue do you? I've been married to an NYC social worker for nearly 20 years, and I know how that money keeps a lid on the chaos that could be filling our streets. It's not fearmongering, it's simple equation, take away what a population needs and they'll come looking for it in your neighborhood, just like the article in the Times about how the drought has caused bears all over the country to come into town looking for food. Every cent you'd save on services you'd end up spending on security. Reminds me of 2 decades ago when they were expanding the NYPD to record numbers but there were still waiting lists for underfunded rehab clinics. Just a stupid allocation of resources, but it felt good to the "why do they deserve coddling" crowd like you.

And I didn't need confirmation that you despise me, you'd already made it clear.

Posted on: 2012/9/8 3:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/13 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:And, just for the record, I despise you, too.

Poor poor stillinjc. I guess you didn't join the white flight to places like Monmouth and Ocean counties. Just an angry old white man who probably watches Fox News day and night.

Posted on: 2012/9/8 1:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
I don't think Dems have an "exclusive", but are generally more crooked than Repubs, by a long shot.

That's utter nonsense. ANYWHERE you get local 1 party rule, you get corruption, it doesn't matter the party. And the GOP is totally corrupt on the national level, being utterly in the pay of corporations. Dems are also in the pay of corporations, but make more effort not to look it.

I note you spouting partisan rhetoric but you still haven't answered my question about how you would like our country after removing the social safety net to save you 13% of your taxes, putting at best an extra 5% of income in your pocket in exchange for turning our streets into Calcutta. Its this lack of seeing where their ideology leads that makes me despise Republicans.

This is where YOUR ideology leads: France. Spain. Italy. Portugal. Greece. PIGS. I don't want to go there. You do, because your social safety net ideals are unsustainable without JOBS, which are created by PRIVATE ENTERPRISE, not government edicts.

Calcutta? Please. First off, it is Kolkata (keep your geography current, please, before you post, lest you be accused of ethnic insensitivity), and secondly, you are fear-mongering, something that the US leftists have always accused the Republicans of. I am just waiting for the Obama campaign to say - if you don't vote for me, there will be unrest.

And, just for the record, I despise you, too.

Posted on: 2012/9/7 21:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
I don't think Dems have an "exclusive", but are generally more crooked than Repubs, by a long shot.

That's utter nonsense. ANYWHERE you get local 1 party rule, you get corruption, it doesn't matter the party. And the GOP is totally corrupt on the national level, being utterly in the pay of corporations. Dems are also in the pay of corporations, but make more effort not to look it.

I note you spouting partisan rhetoric but you still haven't answered my question about how you would like our country after removing the social safety net to save you 13% of your taxes, putting at best an extra 5% of income in your pocket in exchange for turning our streets into Calcutta. Its this lack of seeing where their ideology leads that makes me despise Republicans.

Posted on: 2012/9/7 21:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
I love it when crooked Democrats are fighting other crooked Democrats.

Remind me again, why should I vote for you crooks?

You ran this city into the ground.

Entitled bastards.

Save your high horse crap. A machine is a machine, no matter what the stripe. I grew up in Nassau County when it was the stronghold of a GOP machine, the power base of Senator "pothole Al" D'Amato. It only faltered in the last decade, after they ran that county into the ground with the same crap of overpaid workers and padded contracts even with some of the highest taxes anywhere. If you weren't a card carrying Republican you couldn't get a county job, a school job, or even a locker at the beach. Dems don't have a an exclusive on local corruption, not by a long shot.

But they have been doing a "good" job in Hudson County for decades. I don't think Dems have an "exclusive", but are generally more crooked than Repubs, by a long shot.

Posted on: 2012/9/7 19:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Entitled bastards.

Save your high horse crap. A machine is a machine, no matter what the stripe. I grew up in Nassau County when it was the stronghold of a GOP machine, the power base of Senator "pothole Al" D'Amato. It only faltered in the last decade, after they ran that county into the ground with the same crap of overpaid workers and padded contracts even with some of the highest taxes anywhere. If you weren't a card carrying Republican you couldn't get a county job, a school job, or even a locker at the beach. Dems don't have a an exclusive on local corruption, not by a long shot.

Posted on: 2012/9/7 19:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users

Entitled bastards.

Posted on: 2012/9/7 19:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
If your boss didn't waste so much of our insanely high tax dollars on jobs for buddies and hacks (you?), he wouldn't have to beg Washington and Trenton for money. Doubling property taxes. Punting the reval until after the election because he lacks the courage to face the music. If that's the "change we can see", I've had enough thank you.

Quote:

JCFree wrote:
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Quote:

JCFree wrote:
Where does the money come from to fix the potholes, retain and hire cops, and stabilize taxes? Answer: state and federal grant money. It's more than mere fraternizing, it's essential to making the place you represent a priority for other elected officials who notice who you represent. You don't go it alone and govern in a vacuum.

Where does the money come from to fix the potholes, retain and hire cops and stabilize taxes? Um, that would be my insanely high property taxes - which have doubled while your boss has been in office.
Fixing potholes is a function of the DPW - they are a part of the city budget. Police are a part of the city budget. "Stabilize taxes"? Who knows what the hell that means.

T-Bird-

I am starting to think you don't read local news media and are absolutely clueless about the state of the economy and what is happening to municipalities around NJ.

Street Repaving- That does not happen without significant funding from the state and federal government. For reference-consider the repaving of Christopher Columbus Drive.

If you don't like to read- Look under Newark Avenue Gets Brighter and you will see the line "the entire project is funded by the federal government".

http://www.hudsonreporter.com/view/fu ... umbus-Drive-get-makeover-

Hiring Police- Jersey City Get $1.9 million in federal money to hire police officers

http://www.jerseycityindependent.com/ ... al-funds-to-hire-15-cops/

Hiring Firemen- Jersey City Nabs $8.2 million grant to hire new firefighters

http://www.jerseycityindependent.com/ ... to-hire-new-firefighters/

Maybe Steve Fulop should have you assist with such endeavors so that you are more informed in the future.

Posted on: 2012/9/7 19:15

Another Fulop Paid Hack
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Mouse wrote:
The choice is simple:

Either continue with the inept, money grubbing, do nothing, corruption loving current administration.

Or, try something new. Easy, isn't it?

Some of us are not happy about the culture of corruption that has flourished under Healy. JCFREE, are you REALLY trying defend this? LOL, what a joke.

?Leona Beldini, 74, of Jersey City, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Deputy Mayor of Jersey City)

? Joseph Cardwell, 68, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with agreeing to offer bribe to public official (Longtime political consultant and a commissioner of the Jersey City Municipal Utilities Authority)

? Joseph Castagna, 53, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Health Officer with the Jersey City Department of Health and Human Services)

? Guy Catrillo, 54, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with attempted extortion under color of official right (Recent Jersey City Ward E City Council candidate; Jersey City planning aide; member of the Mayor?s Action Bureau)

? Edward Cheatam, 61, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right & attempted extortion (Former Vice President of the Jersey City Board of Education; affirmative action officer for Hudson County, Jersey City Housing Authority commissioner)

? Maher A. Khalil, 39, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right & attempted extortion (Jersey City Department of Health and Human Services deputy director; former member of the Jersey City Zoning Board of Adjustment)

? James P. ?Jimmy? King, 67, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Former Jersey City Ward C City Council candidate; former head of the Jersey City Parking Authority)

? Lori Serrano, 37, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Former Jersey City At-Large City Council candidate; former chair of the Jersey City Housing Authority)

? Jack Shaw, 61, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Political Consultant)

? Mariano Vega, 59, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Jersey City Council President; director of the Hudson County Department of Parks, Engineering and Planning)

Is that Fulop's sole qualification for the job of CEO of the 2nd largest city in the state of New Jersey? Because right now, the only things that I can tell is that neither Fulop, nor Healy appear on that list.

Oh, and by the way, Fulop provided funding for Jimmy King for years. Also public information available through ELEC.

Fulop also supported a convicted felon in former dual officeholder (otherwise known as pension padder) Mayor of Perth Amboy/State Senator Joe Vas.

Read Excerpt:

"Fulop is powerful in the downtown district, a fact he proved when he got the vote out for Perth Amboy Mayor Joe Vas in a primary battle for the 13th District House of Representatives seat in which West New York Mayor Albio Sires won in nearly every other district in Hudson County."

Read more: Hudson Reporter - Between the lines Pulling a Torricelli
http://hudsonreporter.com/view/full_s ... ines-Pulling-a-Torricelli

Guess he made bad choices in who to support too. Guilt by association?

Posted on: 2012/9/7 18:05

Re: TROLLS R US. AKA my do-nothing job doesn't pay enough
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
All Democrats.

Damn your lot.

All of you.

Posted on: 2012/9/7 17:49

Re: TROLLS R US. AKA my do-nothing job doesn't pay enough
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/16 20:23
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
The choice is simple:

Either continue with the inept, money grubbing, do nothing, corruption loving current administration.

Or, try something new. Easy, isn't it?

Some of us are not happy about the culture of corruption that has flourished under Healy. JCFREE, are you REALLY trying defend this? LOL, what a joke.

?Leona Beldini, 74, of Jersey City, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Deputy Mayor of Jersey City)

? Joseph Cardwell, 68, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with agreeing to offer bribe to public official (Longtime political consultant and a commissioner of the Jersey City Municipal Utilities Authority)

? Joseph Castagna, 53, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Health Officer with the Jersey City Department of Health and Human Services)

? Guy Catrillo, 54, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with attempted extortion under color of official right (Recent Jersey City Ward E City Council candidate; Jersey City planning aide; member of the Mayor?s Action Bureau)

? Edward Cheatam, 61, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right & attempted extortion (Former Vice President of the Jersey City Board of Education; affirmative action officer for Hudson County, Jersey City Housing Authority commissioner)

? Maher A. Khalil, 39, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right & attempted extortion (Jersey City Department of Health and Human Services deputy director; former member of the Jersey City Zoning Board of Adjustment)

? James P. ?Jimmy? King, 67, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Former Jersey City Ward C City Council candidate; former head of the Jersey City Parking Authority)

? Lori Serrano, 37, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Former Jersey City At-Large City Council candidate; former chair of the Jersey City Housing Authority)

? Jack Shaw, 61, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Political Consultant)

? Mariano Vega, 59, of Jersey City, NJ, charged with conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right (Jersey City Council President; director of the Hudson County Department of Parks, Engineering and Planning)

Posted on: 2012/9/7 17:41
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields

T-Bird Is Clueless
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Quote:

JCFree wrote:
Where does the money come from to fix the potholes, retain and hire cops, and stabilize taxes? Answer: state and federal grant money. It's more than mere fraternizing, it's essential to making the place you represent a priority for other elected officials who notice who you represent. You don't go it alone and govern in a vacuum.

Where does the money come from to fix the potholes, retain and hire cops and stabilize taxes? Um, that would be my insanely high property taxes - which have doubled while your boss has been in office.
Fixing potholes is a function of the DPW - they are a part of the city budget. Police are a part of the city budget. "Stabilize taxes"? Who knows what the hell that means.

T-Bird-

I am starting to think you don't read local news media and are absolutely clueless about the state of the economy and what is happening to municipalities around NJ.

Street Repaving- That does not happen without significant funding from the state and federal government. For reference-consider the repaving of Christopher Columbus Drive.

If you don't like to read- Look under Newark Avenue Gets Brighter and you will see the line "the entire project is funded by the federal government".

http://www.hudsonreporter.com/view/fu ... umbus-Drive-get-makeover-

Hiring Police- Jersey City Get $1.9 million in federal money to hire police officers

http://www.jerseycityindependent.com/ ... al-funds-to-hire-15-cops/

Hiring Firemen- Jersey City Nabs $8.2 million grant to hire new firefighters

http://www.jerseycityindependent.com/ ... to-hire-new-firefighters/

Maybe Steve Fulop should have you assist with such endeavors so that you are more informed in the future.

Posted on: 2012/9/7 16:54

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

JPhurst wrote:
I suspect he is not at the DNC because the delegate slots are reserved forr supporters of the current power structure.

Would you call Senator Torricelli "not part of the Democratic power structure"?

Because that's who he takes money from these days. Someone has come a long way from being the reformer/outsider.

Posted on: 2012/9/7 16:29

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017