Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
64 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 64

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Support Jersey City's new small retail businesses and restaurants
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/7/15 3:35
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Hi everybody. It's Springtime in Jersey City.

And a new crop of small business retailers and restaurants are opening up.

I would strongly encourage everybody to check em out.

Did you know, Downtown Jersey City is considered a walkers paradise? Well, I did a walking tour yesterday.

First up, the New New York Bagel place on Newark Ave between Jersey And Coles. Just opened up this past week. Working on the kinks, but the bagel was good and it was busy. They need out door seating quickly.

Next up after walking around the Dixon Mills area, GRANDE PIZZA & Wings To go FINALLY FINALLY OPENED on Saturday. It was their first day Saturday and I was their second customer! Had a slice and was good. They did a nice job renovating and I hope everybody supports them as it took them forever to open.

I also have to mention Bright Side Tavern. Had a burger with a friend there on Friday night and it was very good.

Which brings me to my next point. As citizens we need to demand that Jersey City Government get pro small business ASAP. We should be doing a lot better, fast tracking businesses that improve quality of life here for the residents. But Jersey City and all their departments (each requiring all sorts of "permits") and inspectors wanting to be "friends" with Benjamin Franklin, all of this creates a huge problem. Newark Avenue should be a bustling business area by now.

FG

Posted on: 2012/4/22 14:00

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017