Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
156 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 156

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

JC Moms Hosts Meet And Greet With BoE Candidates Tonight
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/16 20:23
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
JC Moms Hosts Meet And Greet With BoE Candidates Tonight

JC Moms will be hosting a Meet and Greet with all of the Board of Education candidates tonight, Tuesday, April 10th at 6:30PM at St. Matthews Church (85 Wayne Street). The candidates will be alloted 3 minutes to introduce themselves, followed by an opportunity to meet and mingle with constituents.

Come prepared by reading questionnaires completed by the candidates, which can be found as follows:

Jayson Burg
Vidya Gangadin
Amanda Khan
Gerald Lyons
Saneeta Ranade
Marilyn Roman

As a thank-you to St. Matthews for use of their space, please bring a non-perishable food item or monetary donation for the St. Matthews Food Pantry.

JC Mom would like to remind residents that Election Day is Tuesday, April 17th and polls are open from 7am to 9pm. Use ?Polling Place Search? from nj.gov to find your polling station.

JC Moms, stressing the importance of Board of Education elections, note the BoE oversees a $650 million budget (this is larger than the entire city budget), and has the power to set the policy and direction of the public school system for years to come. Unlike in recent years past, there are no incumbents running; so regardless of who you vote for, change is coming. Every vote matters.

Posted on: 2012/4/10 21:14
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017