Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
146 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 146

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: St Peter College Area: Man threatens to kill police investigating loud music
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Obviously this guy has a serious mental health or drug issue, but will he be treated or simply incarcerated to 'lose it' another day when released. The cheaper option will be implimented.

Posted on: 2012/2/4 0:27
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

St Peter College Area: Man threatens to kill police investigating loud music
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City police say man was wielding knife after threatening to kill officers investigating loud music complaint

Published: Thursday, February 02, 2012, 3:00 AM
By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal

A Jersey City man armed with a knife was arrested after threatening to kill police officers who responded to his home on a loud music complaint Tuesday evening, officials said.

Robert Regensberger, 32, of Bergen and Highland avenues, was arrested at his home at 6:46 p.m. and charged with making terroristic threats and weapons offenses, reports said.

When police arrived Regensberger yelled ?Y?all better call SWAT, cause I?m gonna kill all you cops,? before slamming his door shut, reports said. Once inside, he yelled ?Come in and I?m gonna kill all you (expletives),? reports said.

Police broke down Regensberger?s door after he was spotted on his fire escape armed with a large knife, reports said.

When the cops saw Regensberger?s hands were empty, they pulled him through the window and back into the apartment, where he was arrested after a struggle, reports said, adding that the knife was in his pocket.

Posted on: 2012/2/3 16:27

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017