Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
177 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 177

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Water water every where..Pacific and Grand!!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/3/15 19:57
Group:
Banned
Do the right thing was on the other night. I canceled my plans just to stay home and watch. Great movie!

Posted on: 2011/12/2 17:04

Water water every where..Pacific and Grand!!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Why does the city let PSE&G get away with pumping out their substation right onto the sidewalk? (I think it is a substation?I THINK it is water) I was down on Grand this morning. There were big pools of water on Pacific because the street sewer was clogged with crap and the water was going down real slow. It is going to cause an accident on Pacific with cars cutting over into the next lane trying to avoid the water. (just paid 10 bucks for a car wash don?t want to drive through 3 inches of dirty water!!) What a mess. At least put the freakin hose directly in the sewer instead of laying the gushing hose in the middle of the sidewalk!!!

And watch out if a brother is walking by with his Jordan?s on and a car splashes water on them!! It would be worst then when Buggin? Out gets his sneakers stepped on by the yuppie Clifton in Do the Right Thing!

Buggin' Out: You almost knocked me down, man. the word is "excuse me."
Clifton: Ah, excuse me, I'm sorry.
Buggin' Out: Not only did ya knock me down, you stepped on my brand-new white Air Jordan's I just bought, and that's all you can say is "excuse me"?
Clifton: What, are you serious?
Buggin' Out: Yeah, I'm serious, I'll f*** you up quick two times.
Punchy: Two times.
Buggin' Out: Who told you to step on my sneakers, who told you to walk on my side of the block, who told you to be in my neighborhood?
Clifton: I own this brownstone.
Buggin' Out: Who told you to buy a brownstone on my block, in my neighborhood, on my side of the street? Yo, what you wanna live in a Black neighborhood for, anyway? Man, mother*** gentrification.

Posted on: 2011/12/2 16:31

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017