Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
80 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 80

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Bergen Lafayette: sleazy man "creeped" victim out, then chased her down and stole $500 phone
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
So I hope this stops people being politically correct. The guy was not a sleaze and a creep, nor was he just being friendly he was a mugger and possible rapist. When homeless, dirty, foul mouthed, or strange people act unusual stay away, call the police, and send them on their way. Just like the ones that lurk in the park bothering hard working, honest citizens. Do we have to wait for tragedy to strike, hope for past victims to be the only ones to recognize the urgency of this issue.

Posted on: 2011/10/31 23:15

Bergen Lafayette: sleazy man "creeped" victim out, then chased her down and stole $500 phone
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
After failing to make love connection, man robs woman in Jersey City of $500 cell phone, cops say

Monday, October 31, 2011, 4:25 PM
By The Jersey Journal

JERSEY CITY ? When a Jersey City woman ignored the advances of a man trying to chat with her on a street in the Lafayette section Sunday night, he got angry and robbed her instead, officials said.

Officers dispatched to Grand Street and Johnston Avenue around 8 p.m. spoke to the 22-year-old Paterson woman who said her $500 phone was just taken, reports said.

The victim said she was walking to a friend's home when a man approached her from behind saying "What's up, girl? Let me talk to you for a minute," reports said. She ignored the man who said "Come on girl, don't be like that," reports said, adding that he gave his name and said "I'm from around here. Let's talk."

The woman said she began running because the robber "creeped her out," but he chased her down, snatched the cell phone from her hand and said "I got your phone (expletive), what's up now?"

The man then fled west on Johnston toward Van Horne Street, where the victim lost sight of him, reports said, adding that police have identified a suspect in the case.

Posted on: 2011/10/31 22:30

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017