Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 119

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Support our non-profit conservancy for Van Vorst Park
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/10 14:36
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I'll be there buying some excellent veggies and will peruse the tables of local folks. I have to say, Parkman, that the efforts of you and your compatriates are MUCH appreciated, despite the people who abuse the park. All of the flowers and trees look tremendous and I'm happy to have the opportunity to support small businesses in a beautiful setting.

Hamilton Park, a venue with much less traffic and more expensive housing stock is ready for a group like yours to bring the same sense of community to their neighborhood. In the meantime, I'm glad to live in VVP and am thankful for all of the work that you all do.

Posted on: 2011/5/7 0:57

Support our non-profit conservancy for Van Vorst Park
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/12/12 21:42
From on van vorst park
Group:
Registered Users
If you didn?t join the Friends of Van Vorst Park, Inc for our flea market that raises money to plant and maintain Van Vorst Park, please come by and see what your neighbors have for sale and support them in their donation.

This will also be the first day of our season-long Farmers? Market, so come sample our established vendors, as well as four new members.

Your participation keeps VVP growing and improving, provides events like the egg hunt, "Shakespeare in the Park", "Children?s Spring Festival", "Films in the Park" and Halloween party (with the VVPA), and music concerts throughout the summer.

Thanks,
parkman

Posted on: 2011/5/7 0:46

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017