Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
44 user(s) are online (40 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 44

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bergen Lafayette:Stabbing mystery- Patient refuses to give details about injury- Grandmother no help
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Stabbing mystery: patient admitted to hospitals refuses to give details about injury Saturday, April 02, 2011 By TERRENCE T. McDONALD JOURNAL STAFF WRITER A Jersey City man admitted to Jersey City Medical Center on Thursday afternoon with a stab wound refused to give much information about the stabbing to police, authorities said yesterday. The victim's grandmother wasn't much help either. Police said they spoke to the woman, who told them she kicked the victim out of her Atlantic Street residence "a while ago" and that he isn't allowed back. Police responded to the hospital on March 31 at 3:35 p.m. where the unidentified victim was mum when asked how the stabbing occurred, reports said. "I didn't call the police. I got nothing to say to you," the man said, according to police. After the man admitted that the stabbing occurred in an undisclosed Mercy Place apartment building, police attempted to question residents there, but were rebuffed. The only resident who answered her door said she neither saw nor heard any dispute, reports said, adding that the building's superintendent responded similarly.

Posted on: 2011/4/4 13:34

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017