Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
145 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 145

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Space needed for film shoot

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/6/25 0:50
From 5th Street
Group:
Registered Users
Hey
We are currently seeking an apartment to shoot in for a short film starring Edmund Lyndeck (Big Daddy, Road Trip, Splinterheads).

We need the space for 2 days in early May and can provide a small payment and insurance. We specifically need a kitchen, living room, and bedroom.

If you might be interested in letting us use your space please email at thedroughtfilm@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Kevin (writer/director and Jersey City resident :)

Posted on: 2011/2/18 20:26

Apartment Needed For Film Shoot!

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/6/25 0:50
From 5th Street
Group:
Registered Users
Hey everyone! I'm a local filmmaker directing a short film in the beginning of May. For 2 days of our shoot we need an apartment location that would work well for a man in his 80's. We specifically need a kitchen, living room and a bedroom. The kitchen needs to be large enough to fit camera gear and lights so 5X5 kitchens won't work.

The scenes are mainly our lead actor (Edmund Lyndeck of Big Daddy and Road Trip) hanging around his bedroom and kitchen. There is small pay involved but you must be willing to have a film crew take over your place for 2 days.

Please let me know if you have an apartment that might work or if you know of someone that does. Appreciate your help so much!
All the best
Kevin

PS - This is not a film school crew, this is a professional cast and crew and your place will be treated with the utmost respect!

http://thedroughtfilm.blogspot.com/

Posted on: 2011/2/8 22:22

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017