Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 106

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jemma Loan brochures
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/2/6 21:28
Group:
Registered Users
I thought about that, except that I don't think the people coming in for this reason are in the mood to buy anything.

I think it was just bad timing with the pouring rain, followed by a hot, sunny day.

Posted on: 2010/9/30 19:13

Re: Jemma Loan brochures
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/11/23 9:07
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Kelcey wrote:
I found a Jemma Loan brochure stuck on my windshield yesterday and noticed that MANY others on my block had trouble getting the brochures off. When I say stuck, I don't mean 'placed under my wiper,' I mean 'when I tried to peel it off, it came on in small strips and left most of it behind.'

If you also experienced this, know that the owners will remove the brochures for you if you stop by their business. They said I was the fifth person to come in yesterday. I'm pretty sure that they've learned a lesson about putting these on cars.

Sounds like a good scam to get you to come in.

Posted on: 2010/9/30 18:35

Jemma Loan brochures
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/2/6 21:28
Group:
Registered Users
I found a Jemma Loan brochure stuck on my windshield yesterday and noticed that MANY others on my block had trouble getting the brochures off. When I say stuck, I don't mean 'placed under my wiper,' I mean 'when I tried to peel it off, it came on in small strips and left most of it behind.'

If you also experienced this, know that the owners will remove the brochures for you if you stop by their business. They said I was the fifth person to come in yesterday. I'm pretty sure that they've learned a lesson about putting these on cars.

Posted on: 2010/9/30 14:26

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017