Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
77 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 77

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Attack on man at Essex St. Lightrail, September 26, 2010

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/10/10 0:19
Group:
Registered Users
I just witnessed the doorman of my apartment complex in Paulus Hook reporting a crime to the JCPD after a tenant came into the building bloodied from being attacked by a group of "8-10" youths at the Essex St. Lightrail Station.

I did not witness the attack, but was able to gather, based on the doorman's account to the JCPD, that a resident of the neighborhood was walking near the Essex St. Lightrail when he was approached and attacked by a number of youths. The man apparently had blood on his hands from being thrown to the ground during the attack.

I have no idea if the victim will follow up with a police report or if this crime will go unreported, but I wanted to let people here know that it occurred.

There was also a woman who had her purse snatched at the Essex St. Lightrail station a couple of weeks ago. If you think that you are safe walking around late at night just because you are in the relatively safe neighborhood of Paulus Hook, you should probably think again. It seems to be getting more dangerous by the day.

Posted on: 2010/9/26 5:51

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017