Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
161 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 161

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville: Man shot in leg on Ocean Ave -- but didn't know his friends' names
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
I always hang-out at that location at 2.29am minding my own business.....its a great location with heaps to do !

Posted on: 2010/7/30 8:45
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Greenville: Man shot in leg on Ocean Ave -- but didn't know his friends' names
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Wednesday, July 28, 2010 Shot in a leg on Ocean Ave. A Jersey City man who was shot in the leg said he was hanging out at a friend's home before being shot and was driven to the hospital by another pal. But he told police he didn't know the names of either friend, officials said. Officers sent to the Jersey City Medical Center at 2:29 a.m. yesterday found the 20-year-old Salem Lafayette Court man being treated for a gunshot wound to his left calf, reports said. He told police he left the home of a friend in the area of Skyline Drive and Garfield Avenue and was walking on Ocean Avenue near Wilkinson or Bayview avenues when he heard shots behind him and fell to the ground, reports said. The victim said he then called another friend, who picked him up and took him and his girlfriend to the Medical Center, reports said. Anyone with information about this shooting is asked to call the Jersey City police tip line at (201) 547-JAIL. MICHAELANGELO CONTE

Posted on: 2010/7/28 14:05

Edited by Webmaster on 2010/7/28 15:08:18

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017