Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 110

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Where to leave my car for a few days?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/4/22 12:10
Group:
Registered Users
check the area on bay street between warren and washington. i could be mistaken, but i don't think there are any signs there. bay street used to be completely that you didn't need a permit, but now there are zone parking signs on bay btw marin and warren, don't think they extend to the other area though. people park on the north side of the street there.

Posted on: 2010/7/7 18:09

Re: Where to leave my car for a few days?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Not sure where you live but there is a street right by Liberty State Park light rail.. last street on Communipaw, they have a little side area where (we, I live there) park our cars. its an old parking lot for a building that has since shut down. When is street cleaning they never bother with our cars, and we never get tickets.

Posted on: 2010/7/7 18:09

Where to leave my car for a few days?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/4/7 13:38
Group:
Registered Users
Hello all,

I've had this problem several times when it comes to going out of the area for a long weekend and always having an issue with what to do with my car.

With the street sweeping rules, anytime I leave on a Wednesday and return on the weekend, I'm faced with the dilemma of where to leave my vehicle for a few days. Usually I end up going completely out of the way and making a bunch of plans to leave with friends in the burbs, but are there any places to leave a vehicle at a cheap rate for 4-5 days at a time, or places in JC where there are no meters/zoned parking/alternate side of the street parking.

I've actually thought about it, and sometimes the $42 ticket is the best option, as it comes out to just $10.50 a day.

Any suggestions (or offers of a driveway I can leave my car in for a few days for a small fee) are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted on: 2010/7/7 16:41

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017