Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 101

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Group of men attack and rob Heights man outside his home after he got out of a cab
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/8/6 17:44
Group:
Banned
Practically around the corner from me, scary! On the heels of the attempted robbery at Palisade Wine & Liquor... what is going on on Palisade Avenue? Is this the (re)start of a bad trend I wonder...

On the other hand one is tempted to ask questions. If the cab pulled up and there where sketchy characters about, I would have asked the driver to go around the block, or wait until I was in the front door! Maybe not paying attention, as Heights suggested?

Posted on: 2010/2/24 23:15

Re: Group of men attack and rob Heights man outside his home after he got out of a cab
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/3 6:32
Group:
Registered Users
How are those Healy crime statistics looking?

Posted on: 2010/2/23 14:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
I wonder what prompted this attack ? Was it drug related, or a random hit. Did the victim know his attackers ? Did the victim depict an easy mark for the attacker such as being drunk, old, foreign, or wimpy. Other than being drug related this should not have happened. Be alert get off your cell phones.

Posted on: 2010/2/23 14:06

Group of men attack and rob Heights man outside his home after he got out of a cab
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Beat Jersey City Heights man outside his home

By Tom Shortell
February 23, 2010, 7:05AM

A Palisade Avenue man was beaten and robbed outside his home, between Hutton and Griffith streets, early Saturday morning, Jersey City police reports said.

Responding to a call at 1:15 a.m., police spoke to the 40-year-old man, who said he had just gotten out of a cab when three or four men jumped him from behind, punched him in the head and face, threw him to the ground, and then started kicking him, reports said.

The attackers took the victim's cell phone and $300, police said.

The victim, who could not identify his attackers, was taken to Christ Hospital with swelling and a cut on the left side of his face and a bloody lip, police said.

Posted on: 2010/2/23 13:52

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017