Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
52 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 52

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Jersey City's state Sen. Sandra Cunningham on Christie transition team
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City's state Sen. Sandra Cunningham on Christie transition team

By Melissa Hayes/The Jersey Journal
November 11, 2009, 1:47PM

State Sen. Sandra Cunningham, of Jersey City, has been named to Chris Christie's gubernatorial transition team.Governor-elect Chris Christie has pegged Sen. Sandra Cunningham, D-31st of Jersey City, for his bi-partisan transition team.

Christie announced the team today, which will be headed by former Attorney General David Samson and includes public and private sector leaders from both parties.

?There is no doubt we have out work cut out for us, but I am confident that the team we have put together to lead my transition will set the tone for the rest of the Christie Administration.?

The other members include: Susan Cole, president of Montclair State Univesrity; Debra DiLorenzo, president and CEO of the Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey; Michael DuHaime, managing director of Mercury Public Affairs; Attorney George Gilmore, a partner at Gilmore & Monahan; Jon Hanson, chairman and founder of Hampshire Real Estate Companies; Alfred Koeppe, executive director of the Newark Alliance; Sen. Joseph Kyrillos, R-13th of Middletown; and Woodbridge Mayor John McCormac, the former state treasurer.

Posted on: 2009/11/12 4:08

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017