Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
89 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 89

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Children's Parks Closed.

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/3/27 12:27
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

StevenFulop wrote:
In addition, I am sure you will be satisfied to know that we are working with the dog owner community and are VERY close to solving for a temp dog run closer to Hamilton Park that is acceptable to the community of dog owners. We should have thsi resolved I think this week as I recognize that while teh park renovation is great it does contribute to the shortage of open space.

Steve, what's the verdict on the temp dog run?

Posted on: 2009/6/4 18:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/6/15 16:59
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
Sounds like something a pair of lock cutters would fix.

Posted on: 2009/5/25 2:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/29 16:55
Group:
Registered Users
Fulop's in it to win it! Nice job! Even I don't respond to work emails on holiday weekend's. Have a great Memorial Day.

Posted on: 2009/5/25 0:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Team Fulop!

Posted on: 2009/5/25 0:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/27 11:11
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

StevenFulop wrote:
Sara
While I recognize this is your first post on jclist, you can certainly reach out to my office via email/phone or any of the other council people, or the mayor's office who is the only branch of government that has direct oversight of personell per the Faulkner Act. it tends to be a better way then JCLIST postings.

I am out of town for the weekend but per your point I wanted to let you know that the HPNA leadership reached out to me early this morning and we were able to have the appropriate people get to Enos Jones today and solve this problem and clean up the trash bins that I was told were opened and all over Enos Jones. I obviously cant see it for myself but the Mayor's Chief of Staff was helpful in this.

With regards to the park space I wanted to update you as well.I am sure you are aware that we have worked with the HPNA and administration and have a solution which I believe was posted in other posts on this topic. In addition, I am sure you will be satisfied to know that we are working with the dog owner community and are VERY close to solving for a temp dog run closer to Hamilton Park that is acceptable to the community of dog owners. We should have thsi resolved I think this week as I recognize that while teh park renovation is great it does contribute to the shortage of open space.

I hope this helps and have a great memorial day weekend
Steve

Its things like this that got the man re elected. Thank you Steve.

Posted on: 2009/5/24 22:27

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/27 19:46
Group:
Registered Users
Sara
While I recognize this is your first post on jclist, you can certainly reach out to my office via email/phone or any of the other council people, or the mayor's office who is the only branch of government that has direct oversight of personell per the Faulkner Act. it tends to be a better way then JCLIST postings.

I am out of town for the weekend but per your point I wanted to let you know that the HPNA leadership reached out to me early this morning and we were able to have the appropriate people get to Enos Jones today and solve this problem and clean up the trash bins that I was told were opened and all over Enos Jones. I obviously cant see it for myself but the Mayor's Chief of Staff was helpful in this.

With regards to the park space I wanted to update you as well.I am sure you are aware that we have worked with the HPNA and administration and have a solution which I believe was posted in other posts on this topic. In addition, I am sure you will be satisfied to know that we are working with the dog owner community and are VERY close to solving for a temp dog run closer to Hamilton Park that is acceptable to the community of dog owners. We should have thsi resolved I think this week as I recognize that while teh park renovation is great it does contribute to the shortage of open space.

I hope this helps and have a great memorial day weekend
Steve

Posted on: 2009/5/24 21:23

Children's Parks Closed.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/18 1:45
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Enos Jones children's park was locked and closed today, Sunday 24th May 2009, at 11:30am.

Signs on the park say it should be open at 6:30am every day, and I hoped the sprinklers would be on too.

With Hamilton Park closed all summer, it is crucial the remaining few parks we have are open whenever possible.

I tried phoning the numbers listed on signs in the park, as well as Park's Department, and the Mayor's action bureau, but nobody answered any of these numbers, not even an answering machine.

Robin.

Posted on: 2009/5/24 16:48

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017