Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
129 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 129

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Children's event in Van Vorst Park, April 18th at noon, by the gazebo (seeking entertainers)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/12/12 21:42
From on van vorst park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

parkman wrote:
Due to the adverse weather last Saturday, our scheduled Easter egg hunt had to be postponed. We are now having it this coming Saturday, the 18th, at noon for children 1-8 years old. I would like to expand the activities to include face painting, balloon making, and music.

I know we have talent out there and I?m seeking volunteers willing to provide the above entertainment for the children of Van Vorst Park. We will pick up the cost of materials, help you expose your business to 75-100 parents, and if necessary, pay a nominal fee.

Please e-mail me at marcwesson2@aol.com for either your attendance with your child or for providing your services for this event.

Hope to see you there.
We are pleased to announce, that in addition to the egg hunt, there will be face painting, balloon making, and music for the kids.

Posted on: 2009/4/17 18:44

Children's event in Van Vorst Park, April 18th at noon, by the gazebo (seeking entertainers)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/12/12 21:42
From on van vorst park
Group:
Registered Users
Due to the adverse weather last Saturday, our scheduled Easter egg hunt had to be postponed. We are now having it this coming Saturday, the 18th, at noon for children 1-8 years old. I would like to expand the activities to include face painting, balloon making, and music.

I know we have talent out there and I?m seeking volunteers willing to provide the above entertainment for the children of Van Vorst Park. We will pick up the cost of materials, help you expose your business to 75-100 parents, and if necessary, pay a nominal fee.

Please e-mail me at marcwesson2@aol.com for either your attendance with your child or for providing your services for this event.

Hope to see you there.

Posted on: 2009/4/13 18:25

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017