Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
121 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 121

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 »

Re: Greenville: Suspect Killed By Police
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/4/5 16:21
Group:
Registered Users
I shouldn't have assumed but I called him a scumbag in the beginning of the thread and i'm still calling him a scumbag at the end of the thread.

I guess some of us were right about this individuals character.

Posted on: 2008/9/18 18:54

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/9/18 14:14
Group:
Registered Users
In 2001 and again in 2005 Singleton, was arrested in Jersey City for weapons offenses involving a handgun, and he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to three years in prison in each instance, DeFazio said. In May 2002, he pleaded guilty to drug possession and got three years, DeFazio said. Singleton had a tattoo on his chest that read "100 Gangsta."

WOW HE SOUNDS LIKE AN UPSTANDING CITIZEN!

At the Jersey City Police Department's valor awards ceremony in June, Cossolini was named Police Director's Officer of the Year and he was also awarded the Combat Cross. He transferred to the Jersey City Police Department from the Scotch Plains Police Department in October 2005 in a process known as a "lateral transfer."

CROOKED COP RIGHT?

AGAIN - GOOD JOB OFFICER COSSOLINI!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR RISKING YOUR LIFE AND TAKING CARE OF A ANOTHER CRIMINAL!!!!

Posted on: 2008/9/18 14:18

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/5/20 20:55
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:
I really dont side with criminals and "thugs", but I live side by side with what you perceive to be those types of people (black, white puerto-rican), I get to know them, I see it, No I am not a bad person... I don't partake in these activities, I don't even smoke weed 9which im sure some of you do). I work full-time, pay my rent on time, and generally mind my business. It's hard to make a observation or statement about someone unless you truely know them and that goes for both sides. ....

I lived side by side with black, white and puerto-ricans in Jersey City?Heck, even in Greenville. I got to know them. I don't smoke weed either. I work full-time, pay my rent on time, and generally mind my business too..But, what does that have to do with the price of Dip in Greenville? I have to admit that you?re way out of balance on this one, Greenvillechick.. I think you might be the one not looking at both sides here?Of course, I, too, find a lot of posts on JCList way out of touch with the rest of this City and understand your frustration overall? But, in this situation, we have two cops who pulled over a car filled with robbery suspects who they believe are smoking a highly hallucinogenic, psychotic and volatile drug? I can see, maybe, if it turned out that he had no weapon or it was actually a banana in his pocket, but it wasn?t. He was carrying a gun. If he was reaching for the drugs and not for the gun, he would have said, ?I?m carrying a gun in my pocket? when he admitted to carrying the drugs if his plan were to produce the drugs when asked if he had them at that point. Any gun-toting felon, such as himself, knows as much. And, to be honest, I find it highly unlikely that someone in his position would have ever put his hands in his pockets just to prove he had the drugs without being told to do so in the first place. The cops asked if they had drugs. They were ordered to put there hands where they could be seen. He was not asked to produce the drugs. Logic says that he was reaching for the gun. I?m certain the cop?s goal was not to a kill a man. Not every police shooting is another 41 shots?.I think we should just wait for the investigation to conclude before we call the cop a murderer. My guess is that there will be witnesses to corroborate the cops? story?.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 21:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/8/5 3:20
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
that dude was really an upstanding citizen though.... 100 GANGSTA!

Prosecutor says witness account same as cops' in fatal police shooting
by Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal Wednesday September 17, 2008, 3:25 PM
The Hudson County Prosecutor's Office released information today about two eyewitness accounts of Sunday's fatal shooting of an armed man by police during a traffic stop.

"The statements corroborate the version given by the officers at the scene, but the investigation is ongoing," Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said.

The statements do not answer the question of whether Markieth Singleton, 25, was holding or pointing the gun when Officer Joseph Cossolini opened fire.

The officers reported that Singleton refused to obey their orders to stop moving, "and if the person who has a gun continues to move, they do so at substantial risk," DeFazio said.

Singleton was one of four men in a Mercedez SUV that was pulled over at Kennedy Boulevard and Greenville Avenue at 1:41 a.m. because it matched the description of a vehicle used in a robbery, officials said. It turned out not to be the car used in the robbery.

The officers said Singleton brandished the gun and was shot when he refused orders to stop moving, DeFazio said.

On Monday one of the passengers told The Jersey Journal that Singleton was reaching for drugs to hand them over the officers when the gun he was carrying came into view. Singleton never held or pointed the gun, said the witness, who asked not to be named.

No one in the car was charged.

Today, DeFazio said a woman living near the site of the shooting heard shouts of "Gun! Gun!" and from her window saw an officer pointing an object and heard gunshots.

She said at that point she stepped away from the window to tell others what was happening and when she returned she saw Singleton getting medical attention.

Another witness, Edith Collazo, told The Jersey Journal she saw an officer kicking one of the men from the SUV but DeFazio said she told homicide detectives that she saw no such thing.

Police found two spent shells in the SUV but they think there were three rounds fired by the officer, DeFazio said, adding that Singleton was hit in the side.

Collazo said she was in her home when she heard three gunshots and went to a window, where she could see the police car parked behind the SUV, DeFazio said. She said she heard loud voices and saw a man on the ground with a police officer on top of him trying to handcuff him, DeFazio said.

She said the man was saying "I didn't do anything."

In 2001 and again in 2005 Singleton, was arrested in Jersey City for weapons offenses involving a handgun, and he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to three years in prison in each instance, DeFazio said. In May 2002, he pleaded guilty to drug possession and got three years, DeFazio said. Singleton had a tattoo on his chest that read "100 Gangsta."

At the Jersey City Police Department's valor awards ceremony in June, Cossolini was named Police Director's Officer of the Year and he was also awarded the Combat Cross. He transferred to the Jersey City Police Department from the Scotch Plains Police Department in October 2005 in a process known as a "lateral transfer."

Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office's Homicide Squad at (201) 915-1345.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 21:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
again I am not ANTI-POLICE
FYI I actually dated a JC Cop - funny for a cop hater huh?
funny as everyone else made their own wild accusations or pointed fingers you didnt stop to check their facts.

Never stated I lived in Maryland, I know people who do, and I read, and watch quite a bit of documentries, blah blah blah.

I'm tired of this, dont view me in a bad light because I differ in opinion, but if you do... then I am not going to beg for forgiveness for going against the grain.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 20:44

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/8/26 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:
lol.... not saying it's all real, ask people who live in those areas in Baltimore.. know anyone?
They will tell you it is almost just like that.

god forbid are cops should be crooked, they must all be in Bayonne huh?

Actually, I grew up in Maryland, know people that live in the good and bad areas of Baltimore and know a few police officers that work in Baltimore. No one that I know has mentioned any crooked police in that area and I have not noticed anything about an issue with that. (Although there are likely a few corrupt police officers as there are in an profession in any city.) I guess I must have missed the observations you have seen in your life (I am not sure it was you but I thought that you mentioned that you had lived in several places in NJ and NY...I guess you left out your time in MD). Just as I missed the fact that every Italian in New Jersey is mobbed up or that all doctors in New Jersey pop pills and take chances with their patients' lives.

I would have thought that someone who had spent so much time in this, and other, threads fighting against perceived stereotypes would not have fallen victim to doing the same thing. I do not see why someone should take a dig at law enforcement in Baltimore or Bayonne because a thug in Jersey City got shot for flashing a gun at a police oficer while hopped up on drugs at 1:41 a.m. in the morning.

It is now painfully obvious that you are not against stereotypes or racism but, instead, you have an anti-police attitude or agenda and will assume any stance that allows you to continue advocating that position.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 20:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/8/5 3:20
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Greenville Chick - i respect your opinions, but may not agree - but you keep using the word murdered. it was not a murder. this was a convicted felon, with drugs. and a gun. he knew what he was doing, he put himself in this position.

bottom line is - this is not a reformed dude who paid his dues. this was a repeat offender who - whether or not the cops knew he was a repeat offender - was up to no good.

it was a justified shooting. it was not murder. i'm not saying he deserved to die, but that cop didn't act inappropriately.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 18:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
lol.... not saying it's all real, ask people who live in those areas in Baltimore.. know anyone?
They will tell you it is almost just like that.

god forbid are cops should be crooked, they must all be in Bayonne huh?

Posted on: 2008/9/17 17:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/30 0:28
From Belmont Ave.
Group:
Registered Users
ah yes, because tv is reality.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 17:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:

FYI - I am not a cop-hater....in the least.
I am a crooked cop hater...

watch the Wire

"The Wire" is #85 on "Stuff White People Like"

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/03/09/85-the-wire/

Resized Image

Posted on: 2008/9/17 17:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
I never mentioned race anywhere, but apprantley.. it was my tone... so now your ASSuming huh?

just let it die, you feel the way you feel and I feel the way I feel. You don't live in our neighborhood, you dont have to live there. (thank god, right?)

I am actually in know way related to this person, nor do I even know him. My point was the man should not have been murdered... and until you know the whole story, don't be so sure yourself. I look forward to hearing more about this.

FYI - I am not a cop-hater....in the least.
I am a crooked cop hater...

watch the Wire

Posted on: 2008/9/17 16:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/11/19 15:19
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:
fyi CK - I never once attacked you for forming a different opinion then I. That must be too hard for you to do, Judging from your POSTS on here, you attack quite a few people because their opinion differs from yours. But i'm sure this is where you get your faceless kicks.. sh*t you would never DARE to say to peoples faces.

little known fact angeldust and Dip are two different things :)

Dip is a cigarette or weed dipped in embalming fluid and angel dust is an disassociative Anesthetic. If you want to be such a die hard activist for the bettering of JC neighborhoods maybe you should school yourself in some street names of drugs and WTF you are talking about.

Have a great night...
PS - If you don't want to be faceless you are more then welcome to join me at my favorite neighborhood "hood" bar for a drink, you know the one where someone got stabbed last week.

Good times for all!

Huhm, not only are you the voice or reason for all the lowlives in JC, you now think you know what kind of person I am...very interesting, you would be amazed if you ever had the pleasure of meeting me and thus won't grant you that wish.

I don't rub elbows with people like yrself who condone Thug mentality and feel that we should live in the wild wild west all over again...

Bottom line, majority dissagrees with your view on this matter, you need only to read all the comments to see that your trully mis-guided and possibly in need of some help.

CK

Posted on: 2008/9/17 15:04

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/9/18 14:14
Group:
Registered Users
First off, race has nothing to do with any of this. if a white person pulled a gun on a white officer, they deserve to be shot. cops have to protect themselves too...

Posted on: 2008/9/17 14:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/7 20:21
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
when did you say that? by the tone you and greenville chick are defending the dead scumbag I have to assume you think race played a part in this.

you could have a cop on every corner in this city and it wouldnt help because their hands are tied.

Take a guess why their hands are tied? because of people like you that side with criminals.

I do not support criminals but I would have rather have the guy alive and in jail then dead.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 4:31
ಠ_ಠ

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
when did you say that? by the tone you and greenville chick are defending the dead scumbag I have to assume you think race played a part in this.

you could have a cop on every corner in this city and it wouldnt help because their hands are tied.

Take a guess why their hands are tied? because of people like you that side with criminals.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 4:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
You want to stop drugs and violence? let me give you a hint it starts with traffic stops and quality of life crime enforcement but that opens up the whole racial profiling can of worms according to you.

Racial profiling? When the hell did I say that? I would love to see more traffic enforcement as it would reduce the way some of the people drive around here and can lead to drugs and wanted suspects. I'm for traffic enforcement because if I had a nickel for every time people have almost tried to ram into me while driving like assholes I'd be stinking rich! Unfortunately we do not have enough cops.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 4:07
ಠ_ಠ

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/2/22 0:52
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
I think we should put more cops in the neighborhoods that appreciate them, obviously even the" lawbiding residents" of greenville don't. Atleast the one on this board which I hope do not represent the majority opinion.

Hey, I'm a law-abiding resident of Greenville, and I certainly want more cops around, would support them, and agree that the actions of the police officers in this incident were justified.

I loathe how people love to hate cops. I've certainly encountered some less than ideal ones myself, but especially in towns like this, these guys really are putting themselves in danger quite a bit.

This isn't one of those cases where a cop merely thought he saw a gun and shot an innocent. This incident involved drugs, a guy with a bunch of priors, and, of course, an illegal fully loaded weapon.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 4:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
What am I saying thats rascist? Now you want more cops?

I think we should put more cops in the neighborhoods that appreciate them, obviously even the" lawbiding residents" of greenville don't. Atleast the one on this board which I hope do not represent the majority opinion.

you have a problem and you dont even know where to begin to address it. I have a feeling that many that defend the criminals are either criminals themselves or keep company with these scumbags.

you want to stop drugs and violence? let me give you a hint it starts with traffic stops and quality of life crime enforcement but that opens up the whole racial profiling can of worms according to you.

Give me a break.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 3:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
Greenville your community has a major problem on its hands and blaming it on rascism isnt going to solve the problem.

Its this mentality that has held back your community for the past 30+ years. Keep up the good work.

The problem is that you fail to mention the problems YOUR community is facing and you make racist generalizations on many of your post. You bash my community all the time but Last time I went to the heights a freaking crackhead asked me for a cookie. I was like WTF do I look like the cookie monster to you? Well I learned that she was not asking for a cookie that you eat, she was looking for the one you smoke! I have a lot of family members in the heights and what they tell me is a hell of a lot different from what you post on this board. I will admit that the problem is not as bad as what happens in some places around here, but the heights is facing a lot of major issues which may cause you little racist butt to move if you don't acknowledge it and deal with it. Many of the stuff that happens around here is primarily isolated in a few spots, I wish I could do something to stop the drugs and the violence in those spots but I'm not a vigilante nor do I have the money to pay for more extra cops. But for now where I live it is as safe or safer then many parts of the heights so I do have a problem when you make the entire area where I live as a hell whole and fail to mention that parts of your area has a lot of the same problems.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 2:50
ಠ_ಠ

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Carry a gun and show any part of it to a cop without announcing what you are doing = shot to the head.
It only takes a split second for an ass to shoot, so with only a spit second to think about it, the cop had no choice but to shoot. +1 for the cop.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 2:40
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/11/4 2:21
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jclady wrote:

I can't imagine what it was like at 2 a.m. in Greenville on that dimly lit street with only two cops in the middle of a rough part of town. I'm sure the "us against them" mentality was high on both sides, everyone was stoked, and had a lot to lose.

I wonder if that young man knew he was going back to prison for being caught with drugs and a handgun, and simply decided not to do the time. I wonder if he was HIV positive from his time incarcerated and knew he was going to die sooner rather than later. I wonder if he therefore decided to take out some law enforcement officers on his speedy way out of this world. Why else would he admit to having the drugs and, in a show of reaching TO GIVE HIS DRUGS TO THE POLICE (?), reach for his gun?

I don't use drugs, but if I did and if the cops asked me if I had drugs, there is no way I would say, "Yes, officer, I have the drugs right on me, and I'll give them to you right away." I would lie and hope they didn't search me.

That young man was not reaching for drugs. I give him credit for more street smarts than that.

He had nothing to lose.

I'm glad he didn't succeed.

As some one put already the lights on the side of a police car can light up the whole inside of a car, not to mention the new siren lights can light up a whole block. For the sake of argument lets assume they had both off. I doubt the guy was scared to do another 7 months in a youth prison because thats what he got for the gun charge the first time. As for him getting HIV in that place is funny because though its not impossible I doubt theres too many rapes in youth prisons Rahway, North State Prison and New Jersey State Prison yes since there is lifers in there. Also the reason he could of admitted to having the drugs could of been for a couple reasons. He probably knew giving it up right away means if he is charged the judge wouldnt give him less time (This only makes sense if he was so high he forgot he had the gun). He could of been hoping the cop would just take the drugs and let him go and not search him(happens more often then people think). He could of just been so high on PCP also that he thought he was invincible and really did want to kill the cop.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 1:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
Quote:

NewHeights wrote:
Greenville your community has a major problem on its hands and blaming it on rascism isnt going to solve the problem.

Its this mentality that has held back your community for the past 30+ years. Keep up the good work.

"Your community?"

Did you really? Just then? That's what you really just typed?

WOW.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 0:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2008/9/17 0:43

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/2/20 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
Alb, why did you not put your agenda in the first paragraph so I didn't have to read through all those silly questions.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 0:13

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/2/20 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
"Greenvillechick" (a very classy screen name might I add) more than likely is the sister, mother, or relative of one of these "DIRTBAGS" being referenced here. Additionally, In the "CHICKS" way of thinking she does not identify with these police officers who might have "sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers, daughters, or sons. She has labled 60 to 70% of police officers as being bad". These PO's must have been dropped here from another planet with no known relatives on earth.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 0:02

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:

little known fact angeldust and Dip are two different things :)

Dip is a cigarette or weed dipped in embalming fluid and angel dust is an disassociative Anesthetic.

Good times for all!

Dip is not actually embalming fluid thats just a slang term for it. Thats why alot of people think they are the same thing. Dip is actually liquid PCP that is usually cut with other chemicals. Once its soaked into mint leaves then people call it dust, black dust and many other names and stop calling it dip or embalming fluid. If you tested dip it would come up positve for PCP. The liquid form is popular on the east coast while on the west the powdered form is. Jersey City is actually known for having alot of this drug.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 0:00

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I think its unfair to assume the cops were in the right or wrong this early. It could take days to get every story and see which makes the most sense. Im curious what the witnesses across the street besides the one that came forward have to say. Also the other passengers. In my head I could think of a couple ways this could have went. Its funny how many people will autmatically take the cops side. This wouldnt be the first time that a "justified" shooting would be questionable. The car theif shot in the back of the head and the fugitive shot on Monmouth years ago come to mind. We also dont know if he was high on PCP yet either or just had it to sell. If he was really high and was whats called "stuck" he wouldnt really be able to think clear enough to pull a gun and fight with officers. If he was just high on it he would have extra strenth, be violent and pain resistent this would make him more likely to not hesitate to kill. Also if he had a high tolerence for the drug he could control himself somewhat. There is alot of ways this could have gone down and not every criminal is a violent bad guy and not every cop is a law abiding hero.

As for not being able to see in the back seat if your in a SUV thats not true. Look around this city how often do you see drivers with there seats back. Most SUVs are roomy and a driver would have a clear view of the backseat passenger. It would be a reaction to look back if your pulled over and a passenger said "yes I have drugs" or cop yelled "gun."

Posted on: 2008/9/16 23:43

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/2/22 0:52
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

itsaurora wrote:
oh come on! you're mad because a cop shot and killed a convicted felon who was high on drugs and carrying a loaded weapon?! that's just ridiculous.

greenvillchick, i'm probably of the same cloth as you - i prefer city life and i tend to like rougher neighborhoods and the inhabitants thereof. i went to school in harlem, spent a lot of time in paterson, and now spend most of my time in jersey city. but when the circumstances fit (as in this case), arguing against it lessens the legitimacy of any sort of movement away from racial profiling or stereotyping.

+1

Posted on: 2008/9/16 22:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
HIV?

Now I have heard it all

Posted on: 2008/9/16 22:15

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/19 14:35
From Lincoln Park
Group:
Registered Users
First of all, I'm glad the cop survived the incident. Hell of a job to take on for $35K. I am also sorry that young man made the decisions that brought him to an early death of "suicide by cop." And I'm sorry the officer has to spend the rest of his life with the sensation of having taken a human life, the memory of that decision, those crazy moments, the feeling of the gun going off in his hand, the sound of the bullet piercing the body, the smell of the blood as it sprayed the inside of the car, the crazy realization that it really happened this time, all of that burnt into his brain forever.

Second, I was there when they ran down that kid at Exchange Place who was carrying a handgun, marijuana, and whatever. He ran near by me down the side street and the cops ran after him. I heard a cop cry out, "He has a gun." I wonder how they knew. My date and I were basically in the open and just crossed our fingers that bullets didn't start flying. They could have, and I could be in heaven right now and not at this keyboard.

We saw the cops put him in the car and drive off. We heard the cops say, "We've recovered the gun."

The whole mood of the cops, the young "gangstas," and the crowd was very emotional and a little surreal. Things were happening fast. It was a bit of mayhem. We were all wondering whether to stay or to run. We were wondering if it was under control. And this was in the heart of the business district with about ten cop cars and plenty of street lights.

The cops did act with restraint, but everyone was clearly emotional and in a state of adrenaline high.

I can't imagine what it was like at 2 a.m. in Greenville on that dimly lit street with only two cops in the middle of a rough part of town. I'm sure the "us against them" mentality was high on both sides, everyone was stoked, and had a lot to lose.

I wonder if that young man knew he was going back to prison for being caught with drugs and a handgun, and simply decided not to do the time. I wonder if he was HIV positive from his time incarcerated and knew he was going to die sooner rather than later. I wonder if he therefore decided to take out some law enforcement officers on his speedy way out of this world. Why else would he admit to having the drugs and, in a show of reaching TO GIVE HIS DRUGS TO THE POLICE (?), reach for his gun?

I don't use drugs, but if I did and if the cops asked me if I had drugs, there is no way I would say, "Yes, officer, I have the drugs right on me, and I'll give them to you right away." I would lie and hope they didn't search me.

That young man was not reaching for drugs. I give him credit for more street smarts than that.

He had nothing to lose.

I'm glad he didn't succeed.

Posted on: 2008/9/16 21:38

(1) 2 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact